Join our server on Discord

Hey there
Hi.. Not really sure what to put in here, but I guess I'll just say this.

I hadn't ever watched Digimon before I hooked up with my boyfriend.. and he is the one who showed me this site. I liked it when I watched it, and have since then seen every episode of seasons 1-3, with some from 4 as well.

I am 21 (22 this june) male, and planning to go back to school sometime this summer.

I think some of you have met my boyfriend at some point on here.. his screenname is Dark_Leomon.
yeah! i know Dark_Leomon! nice to meetcha Angry_Kittens ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
hello Angry_kittens. Nice to see ya around, have fun and enjoy your stay here.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hi thar! Welcome to the DaD, yay! If we have your boyfriend here, then we can celebrate an unition! *Huge pair of totems appear blowing fire over everywhere* Now the only thing we need is human blood. I'm not human, so... the brave take two steps back.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I love your screenname. Hope you like it here! ^_^
I thank you all for your warm welcome.. and I think I will enjoy my time here very much.
well.....hi there...YOU'RE a male?!?!?!?! and you have a boyfriend...oh well Welcome to the DaD....
Roncel don't be TOO shocked :P

There a lot more guys like him on the net than some would care to admit... Not that there's anything wrong with that. ^^

Welcome aboard the U.S.S. Starship DaD :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Kurtz: Log 242318. After seeing the ship's head of medicine, Dr Anne Phane, we were attacked by a new species. This species contained humans, and one in particular called himself Angry_kittens. We welcomed him, and he proved to be not a hostile target. He seemed to have a friend called Dark_Leomon, a previous member of our ship, who we reunited him with of such. Of course, I wasn't there to attend the event, I was spending very personal time with the Dr-

Lurea: You just wrecked that skit.

Kurtz: Shit. Oh well. Welcome, all you kittens!

Lurea: It's Angry_kitten.

Kurtz: Are you a Bill Bailey fan? He does a skit like that in Part Troll-

Lurea: *deep sigh*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Welcome to the boards and enjoy your stay ROCK ON!! \m/ > . < \m/ *ten thousand fists rise in the air*
The OCA