Join our server on Discord

Am I back from the grave? *gasp!*
Heya! I used to come here ages ago, back when this place was on ezboard! (if i remember correctly, well. Back when Ezboard was still big anyway.) And its been years since I've returned. Not sure if anyone remembers me at all, or if anyone who used to be around long ago still comes here hehe. I sent in some of my art to the main site, yet anymore that I send in still has yet to be put up! Anyway, who knows if i will post much here or not, I am not very good at chatting, though I'll try and keep in touch here more often! ^^

Take care!

Draco

P.S. visit my FA site! http://www.furaffinity.net/user/draconightdragon/
and my web comic too! http://www.freewebs.com/nextworldsaga (still being developed!)
Oh goodness... I know you... well, seeing you on FA there and then.... Lolz.

But welcome back anyhow to the DaD! I'm Kyosan, 10th member of the SDP. I hope you get to post more if you become a frequent user, and hope to see you around the board! ^-^

We are currently experiencing technical problems when it comes to submitting stuff, Draco. So sorry for any inconvenience caused there, not intentional of such. xP
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Is this the week of the dead risin' or what?

Dot: He didn't mean it, I'm sure it was one of his many ways to saying welcome.

DMX: Actually, I was talking to those *Points at nearby cementery which is full of zombies* God I missed those ones *Pulls out a huge shotgun* BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO! *Runs to the cementery*

Dot: Oh well... uhh... *Nervously smiles* I'll be your host then. Uhm... Welcome to the DaD Draco! I like your name, it sounds cute! Hope you like your time here, never leave us!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: Hiya and welcome to the DaD, Draco. I'm Crimson, 9th member of the SDP and I hope you enjoy your return here!

Monica: *smiles and hands him re-welcoming pie*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, well, welcome back. I dont remember you but its cool to find someone come back. Seriously, and oOOOOO! another FA'er, I am on there as well. Its awesome you are an artist, and to tell you honestly, you can try and resubmit your work. We have another updater now, and I think we can work on updating and such. Otherwise, welcome back and enjoy your stay here. We are always waiting with open arms, and good luck with your talent. The name is LonelyGabu, the oasis welcomes you again ^^!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Welcome back from your hiatus! Hope you stick around awhile and I'll be looking for your artwork. I'm sure that any post you submit will be appreciated - no matter what the size. See ya 'round the site!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I've tried sending some more pictures to the site. But the email failed. It wouldn't send them and I am unsure where I could send them to?