Join our server on Discord

The Yaoi Resort
Agumon gets hard as he continues to watch.

Agumon: Oh... I want to fuck them so bad!!

Agumon runs over and rips off Altima's boxers, thrusting his cock in his ass.

Tom watches in pleasure and continues to jerk off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Taichi is still buttfucking Kage.

Taichi: God, I hope he doesn't wake up...
[Image: signature.png]
Come on and cum already! Altima thoguth, as he sucked harder, and bobbed his head faster, and jerked as fast as well. By now, Altima had his own erection, which was poking out of the hole in the boxers. It was aboout 7" by 1.75" in length.
Kenzuma thrust into Altima's mouth, it had been awhile since his last time, so he was getting close as he began to forget that Tom was even there. He closed his eyes, and increased his tempo to match Altima's as his tail swished back and forth contentedly.
Agumon was angry. This guy didn't even seem to notice him. He pushed harder into Altima's ass.
Quote:Agumon runs over and rips off Altima's boxers, thrusting his cock in his ass.

OOC: god I missed that.

IC: Altima stopped sucking and turned around, pushing hte agumon off of him. "Get off me!" he said, standing up, feeling his asshole, which hurt like a bitch.
Kenzuma opened his eyes, growling slightly when he saw what had interupted them.
Agumon got angrier.

Agumon: Hey! How come foxy over there gets all the action?

Agumon gets back behind Altima anf starts playing with his cock.
OOC: I'm gonna have to go for a little bit.. got some stuff to do.. So I'll finish up my part in this little scene, and then you guys have fun while I am gone..

IC:

Kenzuma glared at Agumon, then turned to Tom. "There you go.. One blowjob, one job for him, and a place to stay for me." he said in a tone that suggested violence if he was argued with.
"Grr! get off! don't make me go postal on your yellow arse!"Altima cried out, reaching his hand towards his bag. Out of it flew a small silver rod.
Agumon turns around so his ass is in Altima's face.

Agumon: There you go. Stick it in!