Join our server on Discord

The Yaoi Resort
Kenzuma looked down at the ground, his ears completely flat against his head in a way that he knew looked pathetic. "Um... I don't want to interupt... but.. Where am I?"
Tom frowned again.

Tom: Fine, a blowjob.

He turns to Kenzuma.

Tom: I see you're not from around here. You're at the Yaoi Resort, a luxury gay hotel. The perfect place to go considering your...um...uniqueness.

Tom stares at his tiny limp dick.

Tom: I will let you stay here if you let this man give you a blowjob.
[Image: signature.png]
After Altima heard Tom say this was a luxury hotel, his jaw dropepd down even farther. THAT'S why he wanted me to... Altima thought. "Excuse me, sir... but are there any other hotles in the region?" Altima asked.

OOC: yeah... Altima isn't "Gay" but if you seduce him enough, hell turn gay... and thats what you gotta do...
Tom: No, I'm afraid all the hotels around here are full, this is your last resort.

He sees Altima is still doubtful.

Tom: I'll make you a deal. If you do this, besides getting a job, I'll let you fuck any guy in this hotel.
Altima sighed, he gave up. "Fine....I'll.....do it.." he said, getting on his knees, staring at the floor. He wasn't going to enjoy this, but he had to do it for survival. His life was basically in Toms hand, the price: his purity.
OOC: Since Angry Kitty isn't on right now, I'll go back to Taichi, if you don't want to wait for AK, you can add a second character.

BIC: Taichi was still waiting for Kage to wake up.

Taichi: Boy, this guy can sleep. Ooh... Looking at him's making me hard.

Taichi decided to play with Kage while he was unconcious. He headed over and grabbed his dick.

Taichi: Well, here I go....

He stuck Kage's dick in his mouth and began sucking.

Taichi: This isn't half-bad. I wonder why I never tried this before...
OOC: uhm... don't have any other male characters to use... also I dont make new characters because then I feel like they get watsed if I never use them at all... or maybe you could have tom do it...
OOC: Use another Digimon character then...
Kenzuma looked over at Tom, staring as though he didn't understand. "He is so pushy... God.. why can't I ever get to know anyone first..." he thought as he ruluctantly undid his belt. "The other human doesn't look too happy about this... but neither of us have a choice.."
OOC:hmm....