Join our server on Discord

The Yaoi Resort
Kenzuma watched the humans going toward the elevator, his ears flat against his head. "There are more of them here than back home.... Maybe not all of them will be rude or make fun of me for being small..."

He moved nervously around the lobby, spinning around in an attempt to watch everything at once.
"Well, I would give hima set of my clothes, but they are dirty... haven't washed any of my clothes for a week..." Altima said, "If you will excuse me... I guess I'll kick it here for a bit..." Altima said, as he left the room and headed down the elevator to grab his things. As he reached the lobby an idea came to him. He walked towards the front desk and asked the man who had disrobed him earlier. "Hey... are you allowing applications for work here?" he asked the man.
Tom: Well, actually. We're looking for a maid, sir. And you look about perfect for the job. There's just one thing yo need to do....

Tom turns to see Kenzuma looking around.

Tom: You! Over there! Come here!

He turns back to Altima.

Tom: You have to let him buttfuck you.
[Image: signature.png]
Altimas' jaw dropped. "Fuck no...." Altima said turning around... suddenly it hit him, he was out of cash, hungry, tired, and needed a new set of clothes. Altima sighed, before turning around, "If I do this... do I get my own room?" he asked, bitting his lower lip, as butterflies were floating around in his stomach.
Kenzuma slipped as he spun around, sliding across the floor, and stopping just before hitting the front desk. "..What?" he asked as he stood up, rubbing his head.
Tom smirks.

Tom: Yes you get you;re own room Altima. Now, fox boy, Ill let you stay here if you buttfuck this man.
Altima turned around to think it over. God this was a major descision... try his luck one final time? or lose his purity. "Is it all right if I come back to you on this later?" he asked. "Oh, and by the way... I didn't quite catch your name... My name is Altima."
Kenzuma frowned, his ears drooping back down on his head. "These humans are weird... What is he talking about..? "Um..." "Wait.. maybe he means... but with a human? I don't think he could take it.."
Tom frowns.

"If you don't do it now, you have to leave."
OOC: that was the lowest lowblow you could deal to Altima....

IC:Altima squinted his eyes, not wanting to cry. "C-can't I just...give him a blowjob...?" he askeed, trying to make a deal. he would much rather have it in his mouth, than up his ass.