Join our server on Discord

The Yaoi Resort
Tom falls back.

Tom: Um, yeah. It's right over there.

He points at the window he was peeking through earlier.

Tom: Um, don't forget your pants.

Tom points to Altima's pants on the ground.
[Image: signature.png]
OOC: supposedly, Altima stopped Tom as he reached for the pants... but oh well, I didn't specify that so we go on with your story...

IC: "Right... just leave em there.. If i'm in the pool, I could mess up my pants.." Altima sai,d as he removed his shirt, and ran for the pool, yelling "BANZAAAAAIIIII!!!!" and he leapt 10 feet through the air, landing in the water with a large splash.
Taichi is about to grab for Kage's shorts when Altima jumps into the pool, causing a huge wave of water to come over him.

Taichi: Hey, watch it!! There's a guy sleeping over here.

Taichi notices the guy is nude also, and pretty hot.

Taichi: Uh, hi! I'm Taichi! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who frogot to bring swim-trunks!
OOC: is taichi talking to Altima(my character)?
Altima Wrote:OOC: is taichi talking to Altima(my character)?

OOC: Yeah

IC: Taichi: Yeah, you! With the floppy!
Altima turned around in the pool, to locate where the voice was coming from, since he was partially blinded by the pool water. "Uh hey..." Altima said. "Yeah, I didn't forget, but I'm always travelling and I just arrived here, and since its hot, I decided on taking a dip." he said, rubbing the water from his eyes, which helped to clear his vision a little.

OOC: also Altima sin't nude... hes in his boxers.
Name: Kenzuma
Description: He is a short male version of Renamon with longer hair, darker fur, and deep blue eyes. His cock is nearly a foot long when fully erect.

Turn ons: slender men, big dicks, gentle lovers (gentle before and during), and warm water.

turn offs: forceful people, fat men, and cold water.

Reason for staying: He was cast out of his pack for being the runt, and found himself in New york after falling asleep in a cave behind a waterfall. This hotel was the first place he saw.

Kenzuma looked around fearfully, he had never been to the real world before, and all of the cars driving by were extremely loud to his overly sensitive ears. He ran in the first door he could see without even reading the sign over the door. He shivered as he looked around the lobby, often turning his head to stare at slight noises.
Taichi turns back to Kage, who's still fast asleep.

Taichi: Now how am I gonna get him back upstairs?

He turns to Altima.

Taichi: Hey, Altima! Could you help me carry this guy back to my room? He's out cold!
Altima nodded, as he dissappeared under th e water, re-appearing in a few secons, as he shot out of the water, and landed on his feet on the pool deck. "Sure..." Altima said, grabbing the passed out boy by the legs. "We lift on count of three... 1..2...3! lift!"
Taichi pulled him up by the arms and the two carried him back inside into the elevator. Tom watches from his desk.

Tom: No one's gonna sue me for this right?

Taichi nods and they conitnue into the elevator, riding it up to Taichi's room. They open the door and lay Kage on the bed.

Taichi: Well, we better get him out of his wet trunks.

Taichi pulls off his trunks and throws them into a laundry basket. He goes to his bags and looks for suitable clothes for him.

Taichi: God, all of my clothes are too big for him...

Taichi looked around. God he felt perverted. He was standing nude in a hotel room with a nude guy passed out and another guy in his damp boxers.