Join our server on Discord

The Yaoi Resort
Tom runs over to Kage.

Tom: Wait a minute boy, I hear you're looking. There's a boy about your age in Room 232 who looks like he needs someone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taichi gets off the elevator to his florr and finds his room quickly.

Taichi: Room 232. Great.

Taichi uses his penis-key to open the door and heads into the room. Looking around, he sees a pool through the window.

Taichi: A pool? Nice! Guess I'll head there first.

Taichi begins to undress.
[Image: signature.png]
Kage frowns and shakes his head slowly waving the man off.

"Thanks but I am not one for meeting guys and having sex then forgetting about them the next day" he rolled his eyes and walked off towards the pool. Slipping his clothes off into the changing room, he changed into a pair of blue and black trunks, before slipping into the perfectly warm water and he sighed happily, as he just simply floated, eyes closed.
Taichi looks around his his bags, overturning everything.

Taichi: I could've sworn that I brought swim trunks!

Taichi looks back out the window at the pool. Kage is underwater at the time.

Taichi: Well, there's no one there at least. I guess they won't mind if I go nude.

Taichi heads downstairs with a towel and out to the pool, just as he gets to the edge, he notices Kage.

Taichi: AAH! Um, I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone else was out here.

Taichi tries to cover himself.
Kage blinked in suprise and slowly nodded and shrugged it off and continued to relax in the water, eyes now shut once moe, the fact that Takato was naked was no bother to him, it was not like he had never seen it before, despite being a virgin, he had seen these things before. He placed his hands spread across the water.
GuilmonForever Wrote:Kage blinked in suprise and slowly nodded and shrugged it off and continued to relax in the water, eyes now shut once moe, the fact that Takato was naked was no bother to him, it was not like he had never seen it before, despite being a virgin, he had seen these things before. He placed his hands spread across the water.

OOC: Just to let you know, It's Taichi not Takato...

BIC: Taichi notices he doesn't seem to care and decides to go in the water anyway.

Tom watches from the window.

Tom: Aw, come on! Neither of them seem to have any sexual thoughts!! There's no way things are going to work out if they don't start doing it!

Tom looks back at the forms Kage filled out.

Tom: Hmm, over-protective guys is one of his turn-ons, huh?

Tom heads over to the closet and pulls out a remote-control. He pushes a button, causing a MetalPiranhmon to appear in the pool. It begins to head for Kage.

Taichi notices the Digimon.

Taichi: Hey kid watch out!!!

Taichi jumps for the fish as it reaches Kage. He grabs it and wrestles it out of the pool.

Taichi: You okay kid?
It was a dreadfully hot day today, as Altima began traversing down the road. What I would give for a refreshing drink right about now.. Altima thoguth in silence, as he neared the hotel. Once inside the hotel, he said, "Water" in a dry voice, before passing out.
OOC: Sorry

Kage was completely taken by suprise at the sudden action and just stared, before slowly nodding at Taichi and smiled gently and nodded once more, as trying to convince himself.

"Yeah thanks..." he said slowly and suddenly fell silent, feeling rather awkward abou the situation.
Tom turns around from pool-peeking and sees Altima passed out on the floor.

Tom: Oh, god! I can't have dead people in my lobby! I better move him!

As Tom goes to pick him up, he hears him mumble water and realizes he's just dehydrated. He grabs a bottled water and pours it into Altima's mouth.

Tom: Oh, I better try mouth-to-mouth.

He looks down at Altima's pants.

Tom: Or maybe Mouth-to-Cock.

Tom unbuttons Altima's pants.
Taichi notices Kage's sleeping.

Taichi: Well, at least he's fine. Wait a miute! HE'S IN WATER!!!

Taichi quickly pulls Kage's sleeping body out of the water. He places him on a beach chair, but as he walks away, he notices the bulch in Kage's wet trunks.

Taichi: What the? This kid got hard from me?
Even though Altima is sub-conscious, he grabs toms hand. "Not in your life, buddy..." he began to get up, wiping the sweat from his brow. "Thanks for the water.." he said, glancing around at the hotel lobby. "Nice hotel... Is there a pool 'round here?"

OOC: yeah... Altima isn't going to get "into it" at first, you gotta persuade him...or, just outright rape him o.O