Join our server on Discord

Holy crap it's been a while.
So for those of you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back, I was KidSock2004/Kefka/NinjaKefka on here and DHZ.

Anyways, after a solid injection of Digimon Savers, I have been an omega Digi-high and have returned to you all for silliness (and Yoshino).

Greetings once again.
whoa. you joined this place like, way back when it OPENED! well welcome back.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yeah, way back in the day. Then came college and sharing rooms and not that much privacy.

But now I have my own apartment and it is delicious.
Congrats on getting your own lively place, I'm Bob Stuart, ready to guide you through our baseball pitch.

Dot: Wrong line again!

DMX: Alright, from this day and on; wait a sec, *incinerates card-guy with a claw* Now, where was I?

Dot: 'From this day and on'

DMX: Oh right, from this day and on, I'll improvise again with my welcomes. But I can't think of anything now, so uhh, welcome! *Hands a fruit basket* Hope you find a worm in an apple.

Dot: Aren't you supposed to say the opposite?

DMX: I'm improvising.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Don't expect DMX to get any less random. Today's actually been a good day for him, all things considered. :P

Calibremon. Recently joined and already on my way to shooting/maiming/sleeping my way to the top of The DaD posting list ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
A clean and orderly mind is a waste.

Randomocity is one of the great joys in life, routine drives a man insane.

*Read: I'm fucked in the head as well* Twisted
I'm starting to like him. We just need Shadow here and he'll join us in the hunt.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *runs in, trips on a banana and lands on his backside next to Dot* Greetings! Sorry for my... uhh... lateness-

Tieya: It was only 16 hours!

Kurtz: Bah! Sixteen! *stands up and bows* Well, welcome to the DaD. Kurtz here, uhh.

Tieya: Quickly now! Come on!

Kurtz: Uhm.... h-hope you spend a lot of time digging new threads out and giving them more interesting posts then they already got, hope to see you round the block sometimes!

Tieya: ...What...

Kurtz: It's called I'm trying to slide words in that don't think.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada: Welcome to the DaD, don't make me mad and everything will be fine. *paws and eyes glow*

Crimson: Welcomes are supposed to be just a tad more cheery, sis.

Ada: *sighs* Fine...good day, PirateKefka, may your days be sunny here at the DaD...

Crimson: Much better!

Ada: ...as long as you don't cross my path.

Crimson: *shrugs* Close enough.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Aah yes, the split personality posts. I remember those very well.