Join our server on Discord

Stupid Rice
Look at what I'm ranting at, I'm so pissed off I blame the rice!

What's the fucking problem with my mom? Does she really think she's allmighy and perfect or what?

Today after waking up I managed to keep everything as she wants to see it at home, after that, I took a shower and left the bathroom as clean as it could be. I went to the PC afterwards, it's morning and everybody's asleep except me and my sister, we have the afternoon shift for school.
I decided that after many times of getting yelled at by it, I would cook without her having to tell me by phone because she wouldn't be here in time (Yes, she wants me to guess she won't come and have everything ready), so I decided to grab some supremas (Chicken milanesas) and cook them along with a good bowl of rice. I was going to wait for cooking the supremas, so I put the water to boil.
The time she came home, I greeted her and everything as it normally goes; once she went around at home, she didn't say a fucking thing about how I had left the house, I didn't say a thing. Just as she was going to her room, I told her I was cooking rice and would cook the leftover supremas. She nodded and told me it was good, then sent me to buy bread and two dietetic citrus drinks for her.

After getting back, I remembered that four days ago, I had cooked some meat along with rice too, and that the rice container was almost empty, I had organized the cupboard because it was a total mess, and thanks to it, I had blocked my view of the two rice boxes that were left. So I didn't refill the container because someone (my sis) had left the whole cupboard a mess. Then after she stopped yelling at someone by phone, I told her that there wasn't rice from last time I had cooked, she told me, "So what?" in a rather irritating tone.

I am tired of her talking to me in that bitchy tone when I clearly try to be as most respectful as I can, in fact, I never said anything bad to her, not a loud mouth, nothing. While she has bad mouthed me more times than I can remember.

So I just yelled at her, "Why do you talk to me like that?" and went over the boiling water. She yelled back, and I don't care to remember what she said. Afterwards, she said she'd buy some tomatoes and that it wasn't a problem; I insisted on her being more respectful to me, she didn't listen and just told me that she didn't care about the rice.
I got pissed off and threw all the boiling water away so even if she wanted to boil something else, she'd have to do it herself.

She then asked me, just as I had threw the ready water away, if I had searched.

Why should I have searched if four days ago the container wouldn't even fill a quarter of a single plate and I hadn't seen any more boxes?

She opened the cupboard and started rummaging through everywhere, pointed at two boxes and called me a lazyass for not looking for them.

I am fucking trying to be nice and cook to ease her work, what am I, supposed to be perfect and not make a fucking mistake to fail at sighting two stupid boxes I hadn't seen four days ago? WHY THE FUCKING HELL CAN'T SHE BE NICE TO ME FOR A CHANGE?!

There, rant done. Now I'm not sure wether I'm the idiot for not organizing well enough or I'm the fool for not shutting her up with a fist in the mouth.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad