Join our server on Discord

Dragon Drive
yes... this RPG is based off the new manga(even though theres only 1 chapter of it released in America sofar...) Although there were a few things I wanted to change...

PLOT: This is the new world. With the technology that we have, anything is possible. Recenlty, there has been an underground game in process, one that is going to be all the rage, that is... once the bugs are fixed. The name of the game: Dragon Drive. The objective of the game is to defeat your enemies with your dragon Drive, which is personally made to fit your personality. As an aspiring Dragon Drive rookie, your goal is to become top dog in the leaderboards, and to figure out whats going on in the system, as there seems to be more and more corrupt data. this story mixes together the manga with a small amount of .Hack elements(the virus taking over the game)

STATS:

MUST be human! but you can have any pet you want(be it dragon, or tiger, or whatever...I honestly don't care.) Despite the name of the RP>

NAME:
ORIENTATION: gay/straight/bi
DESCRIPTION:
GOAL IN LIFE: the reason he is playing dragon drive
WEAPON: give me type of weapon, and name, and optional, a description
INTERESTING TIDBITS:(you know what I mean goes here)

DRAGON DRIVE:

NAME: of your dragon drive
DESCRIPTION:
SPELL LIST: give me at least 5 DIFFERENT spells...you can give me more... up to a MAXIMUM of 15.

This Rp will start as soon as we decide if this will play with Statistics...or just dialogue-style Rp-ing... ok! we will begin once we have 3-5 votes in!

I vote Statistic-style(yes my vote counts...unless with get more people than I expected.
X
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
NAME: Justin Alders
ORIENTATION: STRAIGHT.
DESCRIPTION:6' 2" Tall. Wears a dark green sleevless tank top and green and white army camo pants, wears a pair of oakley sunglasses and is usually caught where his mp3 player on.
GOAL IN LIFE: Listen to as much rock as he can along with some battling.
WEAPON: Tucked away in the back of his pants in his belt loop are two lightning rods he likes to use to give someone a "shock" if they bother him too much.
INTERESTING TIDBITS: Has a strange craving for Pepsi.

DRAGON DRIVE:

NAME: Eranikus
SPECIES: Dragon
DESCRIPTION:
http://kryptonik.org/therex/wow/eranikus.jpg

SPELL LIST:

Acid Breath - Out of his mouth he spews out a fair amount of acid which causes nature damage
Dragon Claw - Melee attack with his dragon claw
Sleeping Curse - Does just what it says puts its opponent to sleep
Ground Pound - Dragon jumps up and comes back down hard making a sizable earthquake within the dragon's radius.
Flying Headbutt - This move is a last resort move, the dragon flies up a bit above his opponent and comes down headfirst for a devistating blow. But it has a 50% miss rate. If the dragon misses he is knocked out for one post.
The OCA
NAME: Nayuki
ORIENTATION: Unknown
DESCRIPTION: Standing at 1.87 meter, long blue hair with big white ribbon tied on it and pale green eyes. Wears a silver ring on her right hand, T-shirt and shorts. She's a blind person, but able to made a contact with other person via mind.
GOAL IN LIFE: Everyone is a Life Saver.
WEAPON: A sword with 1.56 meter long, hidden inside the sheath. Quite sharp and mostly used for her to scan the road while she's walking.
INTERESTING TIDBITS: Always raise a smile.

DRAGON DRIVE

NAME: Zeus
DESCRIPTION: Standing at 2.17 meter, wears a silver ring on his right thumb claw, pale blue-white body color with no wings and no tail.

SPELL LIST:
Blade - His claws will turn into a very long and sharp claws like blade.
Hard Rush - Using Nayuki's sword and battle in close combat mode
Healing - Recover Zeus' health a little
Lightning Sphere - An electric-charge sphere lauch from his paws
Thunder breaker - A yellowish beam came out from his mouth, able to defeat the enemy with one strike. Finishing attack. Also used in desperate time.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shindou Kurtz Wrote:I want to play with the actual normal prose style, which 'should' be the language used in an RPG really. So I vote for it. You know, like in Southern Cross and Furry College. Dialogal, is it?

Yeah... thats the one.. just wasn't sure on its name... so for some reason dialogue popped up in my head, i couldnt fix the error because while I was typing the whole rp prompt-thing my mom was yelling at me... tellling me to go to sleep. (moms can be very annoying at times)

anyway... so 1 vote each... we have enough players...but need more votes...but anyway... here boes my profile...

NAME: Altima Carpine
ORIENTATION: Bisexual
DESCRIPTION: 5'7" tall, 104 pounds, hes rather tiny and weak for his age, wears regular, loose-fitting clothing with a trench-coat to hide his puniness(if that is a word). not very open about his sexuality. he also wears thick leather combat boots and fingerless gloves to make him look more like a bad-ass kid.
GOAL IN LIFE: His friend had told him about this game, so he decided to join and since he is into MMORPG's, thats a plus as well.
WEAPON: Lone Serpent. a strange weapon that looks and acts somewhat like DareDevils' rod, extending and transforming to reveal all kinds of different weapons. general weapon type is a javelin-type weapon with a long cloth-piece dangling from the head of the spear.
INTERESTING TIDBITS:Excellent drink-mixer(non-alcholoc drinks are his specialty), can make strong and great tasting drinks.

DRAGON DRIVE:

NAME: Ethala
DESCRIPTION: small 3-horned dragon, has wings. Generally lazy, but when angered or motivated, can be devastatingly powerful.
SPELL LIST

GROWTH: can grow up to 3 times his normal size, Increasing both strength and durability.
FLAME BREATH: can shoot fire from breath.
POISONOUS CLOUD: instead of fire, can release toxins into the air. Toxins can be either posonous to health, or a sleeping gas.
WARP-COMBAT: can move fast enough to deal 5 consecutive hits without a break, sending the opponent flying(watch a DragonBall Z episode for reference to how this works).
TAIL-WHIP: tail litteraly becomes a whip as it elongates and can wrap arround its target, constricting hte life out of it.
ok...well... since it seems like no-one else is voting... We shall begin... oh and,m on a side note, if anyone wants to join, feel free to join in.

Feel free to start anywhere, but you don't have your dragon drive yet, so you must go to the store first. also, when you do get your dragon drive, you cant use it outside of the underground center.

There is an increasing amount of new players joining the game Dragon Drive. How they find out about it is still unknown, but they join anyway. This does not bother the developers at all, except for the fact that this was supposed to be a secret. Our story begins with a few new players who have just been invited to play the game...

OOC: start off wherever, and your character has gotten the invitation.
OOC: okay, AWL came to me and talked a bit about this game, and he would like to restart/res-erect this rp... I give him the go ahead... and so..

*summons Ocelott*

OCELOTT: no, there's no need for money- where am I?

ME: *points at the rp* rez it, NOW!

OCELOTT: yes master...*res-erects the rp*

ME: ^_^ *poofs him away* right... now if anyone wants to join in, post their profiles, or if you alreayd posted your rpofile and want to edit it, just edit ur profile.. and we will start once I see a bit of activity on this thread...
Okay, I think we waited long enuff... seems like no-one else is posting so...

BEGIN!!

^_^

'_'

*_*

-_-

I meant like RIGHT now... >_> <_<

IC:

Walking up to the store, Altima looked down at a slip of paper that he had recieved from someone at school earlier in the day. "This is the place.." Altima muttered as he stepped inside. Showing the slip of paper to the cashier, per the insctructions written on it, he was elad to the back. He entered a small elevator which took him several floors down. Arriving, Altima looked around noticing many people walking around a large lobby.

"This way please!" a young woman instructed him, as he was quickly ushered into a different room.