Join our server on Discord

Everybody loves a winner
Did anybody else see the premiere of The Winner on Fox? Finally, a show for all the "loser" adults who haven't lost touch with their inner child. I think this is the best sitcom to come along in a long time.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
It was good, huh? I was thinking about watching it but then I had to go to some place I can't spell with my parents.. I think it was Liptonemans or something like that. I will have to try and catch it :D
Veemon's Followers
Hmm..... I found the guy to be a real nerd but I remembered that it's 94 so now it just very slightly scares me and makes me want to do something.
Even if he's 30-something and it's 1994.
If you think is was that funny, I'll try to catch it next week. Speaking of TV shows - I just wish ABC hadn't cancelled Invasion, that was an intriguing and exciting show. They just didn't give it enough of a chance.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
You know, I was planning to do some topic about the inner child. I don't know that show, but I do know a few people that have said they envy me because I keep some of the imagination/magic/fantasy/dreams/whatever kids have.
I do too. My inner child isn't inside. A lot of times he's outside.
Heard of the show, looked kinda funny but I guess I missed it. Oh well they'll shwo re-runs. As for the inner child thing, he's well taken care of.

*Undisclosed location in antartica*

Small child version of Shadow: Wow, i'm good at this game, 9 years and he still hasn't found me.

*Back*

Shadow: Ahhh children, so naive.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad