Join our server on Discord

The Video, a Tamers Lemon
This is a Tamers lemon that I'll be writing in the topic.

My computers aren't saving things well, so everything will be typed here. That means if I have to go, it might end abruptly until I continue, okay?

So...

THE VIDEO

Chapter 1: Through the Window

Takato was walking back home from feeding Guilmon at the park. It was late and his parents would be angry if he stopped anywhere on the way.

On his way into town he passed by Juri's house. He decided to check on her through the window.

"Woah!" Takato came at the perfect time! Juri was undressing with her ass towards the window. takato decided to get a closer look.

Juri pulled off her panties and sat on her bed. She looked around to make sure no one was watching.

Takato hid in the bushes to make sure he wasn't caught. "How am I ever gonna see her like this?"

He peeked back in to see she had closed her eyes, and was now feeling herself. She was twisting her nipple with one hand, and had the other up her pussy.

"God, she's making me hard" Takato got an erection in his pants and stuck his hand down to hold it.

As Juri went deeper into her pussy, Takato couldn't take it. He pulled down his pants and started rubbing his dick hard.

Juri moaned with pleasure as Takato rubbed outside. Soon takato couldn't hold it anymore. "AAH!" He shot a blast of cum onto her window.

Juri opened her eyes and Takato ducked down. She oepend the window and looked at the stain. "Stupid birds"

She began to clean if off and some got in her mouth. "Wow, this is good!" Takato tasted some off his dick. "She's right. At least I know who's mouth to stick my cock in, if I ever wanted to."

Whe Juri finished and closed the window, Takato crawled out, but his pants got caught on the bush and ripped off.

"Damn" Takato ran off pantsless with his cock swining in the breeze. "Hopefully my parents are asleep."

Juri heard his voice and looked back out the window. She picked up hsi pants. Recognizing them as Takato's, she went back to her bed and finished herself off.

Well, that was Chapter 1. The title will make more sense later.

Post comments please! :)
[Image: signature.png]
1. Except for Ruki, the Tamers all live in apartments.
2. Your Takato and Juri have no characterization.
3. You're ripping off a movie that wasn't that good to begin with, which might be a microcosm for your lack of discernment.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
its good, but needs to be a little longer ^_^;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
That may be hard to put characterization in such a short piece but takato could be a little more timid about seeing that. Then wack it.
And what movie? Also do we really have so much characterization for juri? Half the series she's emo and the digimon equivilant of rei from evangelion.
Wisemon Wrote:1. Except for Ruki, the Tamers all live in apartments.
2. Your Takato and Juri have no characterization.
3. You're ripping off a movie that wasn't that good to begin with, which might be a microcosm for your lack of discernment.

It's just a short piece to give a reason for the rest of the fic...

The rest will be a lot better...

Edit: And what movie are you talking about?
And now for a longer part....

Chapter 2: Buttfucking in the Rain

"And then I cummed all over her window!"

"You're kidding!"

Takato was recounting the story of his first ejaculation to Hirokazu in the school locker room. Hirokazu's really surprised.

"Good for you! I never expected someone like you to whack off to a girl changing!"

"I don't believe him."

Kenta was himself rubbing his dick in the shower area. Hirokazu turned to him.

"Says the boy who whacks off for a Health video."

Takato turned to see a camera sitting next to Kenta's cock.

"What exactly are you guys doing?"

Hirokazu grabbed the camera and showed it to Takato.

"Mr. Oosaka (for lack of better Japanese name) was telling us how we were gonna fail Health class because of how little we pay attention, so we told him we would make a special project to show the class to get extra credit.

So, we're making a documentary called "The many kinds of Teen Sex". Kenta's demonstrating Simple Whacking Off."

"Okay...."

Takato was sorta creeped out now as he looked through the clips on the camera. He wasn't aware how many sex toys Hirokazu owned.

"Oh god! Point the camera back over here! I can't hold on much longer!"

Hirokazu turned the camera back to Kenta only to see a splatter of white all over the screen.

"Great! Now we have to do the scene again, Kenta!"

"Well it's not my fault you turned the camera away!"

Hirokazu and Kenta start beating each other up which leads to nude wrestling in the showers. A bunch of other boys walk over and stare.

"You've got weird friends, Takato."

"I know...."

-----------------------------------------

After school, Takato, Hirokazu and Kenta were walking home together.

Kenta turned to Hirokazu. "Do we really have to do that scene over?"

"Nah! Besides, we still need to cover other stuff."

Takato turned towards them. "Like what?"

"Like everything that involves more than one person."

Takato laughed hysterically. "Well it's not a surprise you haven't found any girls to work with."

Kenta frowned. "You know, it takes a lot of guts to jerk off in front of a camera, that you know'll be watched by your entire health class!"

HiroKazu: "Yeah, Takato! I bet you'd be too scared to do it!"

"I would not! Just tell me who to do it with!"

Hirokazu smirked. "Actually we were planning on doing all the girl scenes. But, since you offered so kindly, we want you to do the gay buttfucking"

"Gulp, you mean with a guy? Who?"

Jenrya runs up. "Well, what was the emergency, Hirokazu?"

Takato faints. Jenrya stares down at him. "What's with him?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Takato wakes back up in the park, with the other three.

"Wah? Where am I? What happened?"

Hirokazu smirks again. "You were planning to ask Jenrya that question, but you were too embarassed and fainted at school. So we took you to the park."

Kenta helps him up. "We figured no one would be out here with all the rain and everything, so ask away!"

Hirokazu and Kenta run behind some bushes and stick the camera lens out from inside.

Jenrya turns to Takato. "Those guys are acting weird. So, what did you want to ask me that's so embarassing?"

"Well um..." Takato quickly thinks up a question. "I kinda have this itch on my back that I just can't reach. Would you stratch it?"

"Um, okay..." Jenrya lifts up Takato's shirt and begins stratching. "Where? right here?"

Takato begins sweating. "A little lower."

Jenrya lowers his hand. "A little lower. No, lower."

Jenrya continues to lower until he reaches Takato's pants. "Um, you mean, in your ass?"

"Uh yeah, in my ass. Your fingers might not reach, so you might wanna try something longer, like maybe your...um...your dick?"

Jnerya stares in shock for a second, but gets over it quickly. "If you wanted me to butt-fuck you, you could've just asked."

Surprised, Takato turns back. "Yeah, I guess that was kind of stupid."

Takato pulls his pants down and sticks his ass up to Jenrya. Jenrya pulls his pants down slowly and pulls his cock out.

"You sure about this Takato?"

"Not really..."

Hirokazu and Kenta make angry glances at him. "I mean yes! Just do it Jenrya!"

Jenrya pushed his cock into Takato's ass quickly and Takato begins moaning. "Ooh....That feels good..."

Jenrya begins moving in and out slowly as Takato grabs at his own dick an begins rubbing.

"Faster, Lee, faster!" Jenrya starts pushing in and out more quickly as Takato keeps rubbing.

"Damn." Takato comes all over the grass and partially falls to the ground.

"Hang in there, Takato, I'm almost there!" Jenrya keeps going as Hirokazu and Kenta sneak out of the bushes, and place the camera by Takato's ass.

"Here I go!" Jenrya lets go and cum splatters all over Takato's ass. They both collapse.

"Jackpot!" Hirokazu grabs the camera, and he and Kenta run off.

Jenrya lays down next to Takato. "I love you Takato."

"I love you to- Wait? WHAT?!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was Chapter 2, I hope it was better to you guys...
While I think those two making a video like that is possible with those two. I skipped the gay sex part. I'm not a fan of that.
Quote:It's just a short piece to give a reason for the rest of the fic...

The rest will be a lot better...
No, still sucks. I think you need to do more research.

Quote:And what movie are you talking about?
Name your own teen sex romp. I'd start with Porky's.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Good point. I think they even got that in the parody of these movies.