Join our server on Discord

The Video, A Tamers Lemon
This is a Tamers lemon that I'll be writing in the topic.

My computers aren't saving things well, so everything will be typed here. That means if I have to go, it might end abruptly until I continue, okay?

So...

THE VIDEO

Chapter 1: Through the Window

Takato was walking back home from feeding Guilmon at the park. It was late and his parents would be angry if he stopped anywhere on the way.

On his way into town he passed by Juri's house. He decided to check on her through the window.

"Woah!" Takato came at the perfect time! Juri was undressing with her ass towards the window. takato decided to get a closer look.

Juri pulled off her panties and sat on her bed. She looked around to make sure no one was watching.

Takato hid in the bushes to make sure he wasn't caught. "How am I ever gonna see her like this?"

He peeked back in to see she had closed her eyes, and was now feeling herself. She was twisting her nipple with one hand, and had the other up her pussy.

"God, she's making me hard" Takato got an erection in his pants and stuck his hand down to hold it.

As Juri went deeper into her pussy, Takato couldn't take it. He pulled down his pants and started rubbing his dick hard.

Juri moaned with pleasure as Takato rubbed outside. Soon takato couldn't hold it anymore. "AAH!" He shot a blast of cum onto her window.

Juri opened her eyes and Takato ducked down. She oepend the window and looked at the stain. "Stupid birds"

She began to clean if off and some got in her mouth. "Wow, this is good!" Takato tasted some off his dick. "She's right. At least I know who's mouth to stick my cock in, if I ever wanted to."

Whe Juri finished and closed the window, Takato crawled out, but his pants got caught on the bush and ripped off.

"Damn" Takato ran off pantsless with his cock swining in the breeze. "Hopefully my parents are asleep."

Juri heard his voice and looked back out the window. She picked up hsi pants. Recognizing them as Takato's, she went back to her bed and finished herself off.

Well, that was Chapter 1. The title will make more sense later.

Post comments please! :)
[Image: signature.png]