Join our server on Discord

The Video, a Tamers lemon
I'll be writing a Tamers leomon called the Video in the topic, because I'm having problems saving things on my computers...

So I might stop at some random points if I have to go somewhere, cause this is the only place I can keep it right now....

So...

THE VIDEO

Chapter 1: Through the Window

Takato was heading home from seeing Guilmon in the park. It was really late, and his parents would be angry at him if he waited any longer.

As he got back into the nighborhood, he passed by Juri's house, and decided to look through her window.

"Woah", Takato was right on time, Juri was undressing with her butt towards the window. He decided to stand and watch.

As Juri pulled off her panties, she sat on her bed and turned towards the window looking around.

Takato quickly hid in the bushes. "Gotta be more careful"

When he peeked back in, Juri had started feeling herself. She was twisting her nipples with one hand and had her other up her pussy.

"Oh, god. I'm getting hard." Takato reached into his pants to hold his dick.

Juri continued to feel herself as Takato got harder. He couldn't stand it any longer.

Takato pulled down his pants and started rubbing his dick hard. He started daydreaming what it'd be like to fuck Juri, and watched as she moaned every time she went deeper into her pussy.

Finally, Takato burst. "AAH!" He shot out a blast of cum and hit her window.

"What was that?" Juri got up and headed to the window.

Takato hid under the bush

"Stupid birds" Juri opened the window and began to clean off the window. As she cleaned some of it got in her mouth. "Hey, this isn't bird shit. This is pretty good."

She continued licking it off as Takato tasted some off his cock.

"She's right. Well at least I know who's mouth to stick my dick in when I fee; like it" Takato crawled out of the bushes, but his pants got caught and ripped off.

"Damn" Takato ran off half-naked towards his house. "Hopefully my parents are asleep" Takato thought as he raced home.

Juri bent down and picked up the ripped pants. "Hey. These are Takato's!"

Juri took them inside and closed the window. She was ahppy someone liked her.

Well, that's the first chapter. The title will make more sense with later parts.
[Image: signature.png]