Join our server on Discord

OMG It's The MacGyver Game!
Drinks potion and ether! then throws jellopy at you!

congratulations! you've just won teh lotto... heres your winnings! *hands over a quarter, a glass of water, and a funnel*(this is THE best prank I have ever pulled on someone...lets see who can figure out how to work this one....)
i clonk Altima over the head with the funnel, then drink the water cuz i was thirsty, and keep the quarter. "hey! free money$!!"

a plane dropped "the load" and that was a soccer ball, a Gatomon, and a box of whatsit
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Gatomon kicks the ball of AWL. i keep the box of whatsit.

A crate contains a rifle, the deed to a RS account and guilmon.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Takes rifle and fires at a wall signing his name, grins and keeps that safe, takes Guilmon to factory with peanut butter being made inside and leaves.

Leaves large bag of items containing: a bottle of vodka, bear-trap, and remote controlled plane with bomb planted inside it.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gets drunk from vodka, gets foot trapped in bear trap and crashes bomb plane into gol's head

You found: 1 tin of beans, a plushie renamon and firecrackers
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Cooks tin can of beans to eat, huggles the plushie and uses firecrackers at GMSG's feet.

Leaves box with flash bang, stick camera, helmet with motion tracker and EMP vision attached to system.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
*hides grenade and camera.hits gol repeatedly with helmet*

This is: 5 arrows, a minigun with no ammo and 2 green slushies
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Makes own bow and shoots arrows in the air, very high, holds down trigger to minigun making the barrel spin fast and drinks the slushes quickly giving immediatly brain freeze.

Large crate containing hungry demon, flamethrower, and tazer
The Mod Squad
The OCA
*burns the floor where gol is standing then forces demon to hold him still while i zap him* Twisted

Cardboard box containing a kitten, a catapult and a fireball :shock:
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
i hold the kitten in my lap while i launch fire balls at my school Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted

the remains of the school are a desk, 100 boxes of chicken nuggets and a spork.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan