Join our server on Discord

OMG It's The MacGyver Game!
So you're probably wondering 'omg how do I play this game that emulates the mullet-master of invention!?'

Well it's real simple. You give us a list of random objects (at least three different things) and the player has to invent something out of the list of stuff, usually to injure the person who gave them the objects. (But you don't HAVE to hurt them if you don't want to :P)

OMG Example +1!

Person A Wrote:Person A gives you: a monkey wrench, some rubber bands, a pair of shoelaces, and a paperclip.

Person B Wrote:Person B uses the monkey wrench as a base, and by tying the rubber bands and shoelaces together in a creative fashion, builds a slingshot with which to fling the paperclip at you, Person A.

Person B leaves behind a box of thumbtacks, some springs, and a handful of popsicle sticks.

Get it now? ^^ Go for it.

Calibremon gives you a bungee cord, a box of forks, a tube of superglue, and a bag of marbles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
AWL superglue's the marbles to the ends of the forks, making them look fashonable, and uses the bungee cord to drag a rock across the desert.

AWL leaves a pie, a box of magnets, and a floppy disk.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Calibremon demagnetises the floppy disc, then uses the disc as a plate with which to each pie off of. ^^

You find: a coil of rope, a mouse-powered engine, a bottle rocket, and a book of matches.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Using the box of magnets, Kurtz drags a computer close to him, and, stuffing the floppy disk into the computer and eating the pie, looks at a video of Dot/Kurtz pr0n.

EDIT: Damnit. I don't wanna change my post. Damn the fast-post.

Kurtz left a copy of the floppy disk, a lamp, and a gun behind.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
i used the lamp to melt the gun, then used the floppy disk like a shuruiken, and did 9999+ damage to Dark Cloud.

i leave a bag of cheerios.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Cali eats the cheerios, reminding AWL that you have to leave at least 3 items. ^^;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
oh crap!!

AWL sells the 3 items and gets 92 Rupees, and goes to buy a magic medicine.

you got hit in the head with a hammer, a bucket, and a wrench.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
*uses wrench and hammer as hand weapons and puts bucket on head for defence*BRING IT!!!

Leaves behind some rope, a lead pipe and some sharp pointy sticks
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
ALTIMA: ties the rope across head, placing sticks all around his head, under the rope. uses lead pipe to hurt someone...

You open a treasure chest after rolling for it in your Stockades raid/group

In it you find: [rubber band], [Large Stick], [Glue], [Paper], and a [Thumb Tack]
i take the large stick and the band, making a slingshot out of them. then i crumple the paper into a ball, stick the thumb tack in it, and cover it in glue. then i shoot it at Calibremon! :P :P :P

you found, Potion x 2 , Ether x1 and Jellopy x19
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan