Join our server on Discord

High School: Obessions Of The Heart
Kisu smiled gently and slowly sat back down under the tree they had once been under, and smiled softly at Atilma and Zeke, and slowly began to nibble at his sandwhich slowly, chewing on it gently, not saying anything as he was too shy and nervous.
Suddenly, Zeke does something a little strange--he pulls out a bottle full of water, but seconds ago, the bottle was empty.
OOC: by the way, can you give a slightly more detailed profile on Zeke, it would be nice to udnerstand him ^^

Kisu gave a curious look, noticing this, and he slowly opened his mouth to speak, but blushed once more and contineud to nibble on his sandwhich, now to shy to even utter a single word.
Altima smirked at Zeke, "Thas a nice trick, how'd you do it?" He asked, folding his arms across his chest.
Sure!
Form: Anthro

Name: Zeke Marten
Nickname: Zeke, Zekey, anything like that
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125
Species: Ottah!
Apperence: Silvery fur, nice blue eyes, both of which not normal for otters.
Personality: Can be very hyper, but knows when to be serious. Fun-loving, and a loyal friend!
Clothing: Anything!
Body Build: Not muscular, not skinny. Just average.
Extras: Not telling ya!

IC: Zeke blinks at him. "Um... uh... what trick?"
"You just managed to refill the bottle, which was empty a while back, I noticed it. If it's not a problem, I would like to know how you did it....unless you have a few more bottles stored under your shirt..or pants.." Altima said, eyeing the otters' tummy, then sliding down to his crotch, before quicly bringing them back up after realising how rude and perverted he looked staring at his privates.
"Um... y-yeah, it was in my shirt!"
"Heh, oh really?" Altima said, as his hands shot out, grabbing at Zeke's cest, feeling....nothing? "Oh Uhm, I'm sorry... I thought you did have...oh crap.." Altima stuttered, removing his hands from the otter's chest.
Zeke blushes a little, having been startled into falling back--but that's okay, since he was sitting in the first place. He sweatdrops and grins sheepishly up at Altima. "Hehe... no more...."
Kisu gave a curious look to the two, wondering what on earth they were doing, but after seeing the little action by Altima, he decided not to ask, and continued to eat slowly in silence, chewing at his ham sandwhich, his ears flat and his eyes staring directly at the ground.