Join our server on Discord

High School: Obessions Of The Heart
"Uhm, well..." He took a look around, and saw the class was practically empty besides them two. The teacher had left quite some time ago. Looking back, Kurtz smiled, swishing his tail slowly. "We could eat in here, it is quite cool in here, no?" He then dropped his bag onto the floor, looking at the wolf.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Sure". Faiz nods as he sit on the floor, placing his bag besides before take out the lunch box. He open each lunchbox and revealed the inside; it's a 2-storey lunch box with variety of food to choose from. Then, he gives a fork and spoon to Kurtz. "Here you are, Kurtzy."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Taking the fork and spoon, Kurtz thanked Faiz gently, and smiled softly, as he looked at the 2-storey lunch box with a grin. "Hm... can't wait to dig in..." He chuckled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nope!" Says Zeke cheerily. "I'm sitting right here with ya!" He does so and opens his lunchbox.
Altima stared at Kisu, "But, I insist you sit with me, it would be very rude for me to kick you out... come on... don't be shy!" he said, lifting Kisu up.
Kisu blinked and yelped in suprise as he was lifted right off his feet and he blinked a few times. He slowly looked at the dragon and quickly grabbed the otters paw. "Okay, well at least let Zeke coem as well" he said gently and pulled the otter along gently as he was dragged along by Atlima to sit next to him, as the shy pup blushed furiously.
Altima chuckled, "Of course he can come sit with us, I mean, if he wants to..." Altima said, turning towards Zeke.
Kisu watched them shyly, wondering why suddenly he was reciecing so much attention from the males. His large bushy tail swayed behind him as his eyes stared at the floor, his cheeks tinted ever so slightly pink due to his embaressment and shyness. He bit his lower lip gently and waited for some sort of answer.
Zeke's blue eyes widen as he too is lifted off his footpaws, quickly grabbing his lunchbox. "Ah! Sure!" He sits there with them happily.
Faiz took a pair of chopsticks, met both paws and say "Let's eat!!" Then, he grab one of the foods and start to eat.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds