Join our server on Discord

High School: Obessions Of The Heart
Zeke blinks up at Altima and points to himself questioningly. "Me? Or him?"
"well, both of you..." the dragon said, eyeing both furs.
"W-well, um... I just came here to say hi...."
Kisu slowly looked up and blinked, and gave a gentle smile to the otter, but was slightly suprised by the dragons apperence and he blinked once the twice and looked down, well tecinically it was not a seat, but not wanting to cause any trouble, he quickly picked up his things, and wordlessly walked off, a slight blush on his face of embaressment, as he quickly ran down the steps of the school, and quickly made his way to a small table and bench and placed his things down and started to slowly eat.
Zeke blinks and follows him. "Hey! Where're ya goin'?
Kisu blinked and looked up at the otter and his ears flattern gently and he looked down at his sandwhich and placed it down on the table before once mor elooking at the otter and finally answereing. "Sorry I guess I am a little shy round others" he sighed gently, and it did not help that he was much shorter then most furries in the school these days.
Altima mentally slapped himself, as he quickly rushed off after Kisu. "Shi-err...sorry... uhm, I didn't mean to kick you out, I didn't mean to hurt you or anything...if you want, you can sit under the tree with me." Altima said, trying to be polite, which was quite difficult for him to do on occassions.
Kisu blinked gently when he saw Altima, and blushed gently in embaressment, but gave a gentle smile anyway at the dragon. "Its okay guys, I am used to being shooed away, I hate the idea of intruding, I will sit by myself" he said, a small smile on his face, but in his eyes, showed sadness and lonleyness.
As the dragon was taking a drink from his bottle, he heard his friend Faiz talking, and smiled softly, while putting the bottle back into the bag. "Well... yep, I would." He smiled happily, swishing his tail happily. "Gawd, this day is going quite fast. Maybe I'm just tired..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Indeed, especially today is quite hot... So, any idea where we will eat today..? I bring a lunch box, enough for us to eat." Faiz smile, wagging his tail happily.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds