Join our server on Discord

High School: Obessions Of The Heart
Swift walks in nonchalantly just as the bell rings. Wordlessly, he takes his seat--the only empty one being to Kisu's right.
Kisu blinked and blushed gently in embaressment as he relised the same male was sitting next to him, but he uickly went back to scribbling notes, and once in a while he had enough confidence to put his hand up and answer a question, and when he did, he got it right. He continued to scribble down pages and pages of notes, seeming to fill up the whole note book just for one lesson.
Sure enough, there was an essay that was due at the end of class. Altima felt like shit now, for he just couldn't write down an essay easily.
Swift notices how much he's writing, and wonders vaguely why he's writing so much. He doesn't really talk in class, in fact he doesn't talk much at all, so he's learned how to pick out the most important of the notes to write. He doesn't say anythnig. Everyone has a way to take notes.
Kisu continued to make his way through his notebook, making more and more pages filled with notes. He could see that the male beside him known as Swift was glancing at him, but he tried to ignore it, being the shy little pup he was. He sighed slowly and rubbed his paws which were starting to get sore, and he slowly picked his pen up once more and kept going, despite the numbness in his fingers.
Swift says nothing, just continues writing what he sees fit.
Finally the bell rang for lunch and Kisu silently put his books away, not even glancing at a single person, before he quickly ran out the door and headed towards the lunch room since it was lunch time. But instead of sitting down, he walked straight through the back door and into the sports grounds. Finding atree, he sits down in the shade and slowly pulls out a sandwhich and slowly begins to nibble on it.
OOC: I have like a billion characters lol

IC: Swift doesn't follow, preferring to eat by himself. However, a silver-furred otter, also with blue eyes, grins and sits next to him. he's wearing a blue T-shirt and a pair of cargo jeans.

"Hey there! I'm Zeke."
The bell rang, signifying lunch. Altima gave a sigh of relief as the torture hour passed. He made his way to his locker, to place his things inside, closing the locker when he finished. Since he was late for class, he forgot to grab any money, and didn't make himself lunch, so he went to sit down at his usual hangout by the tree. When he arrived there, he saw it occupied. "Uhm, your in my seat.." he said calmly to the person sitting down, "Hey, aren't you that new kid?"
Meanwhile at the Music Room, Faiz stretch his body and went closer to his friend. "So Kurtzy. Wanna have some lunch?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds