Join our server on Discord

High School: Obessions Of The Heart
Kisu could no longer take the embaressmnet, and quickly picked up his own books after handing the wolf his own and held them tightly to his chest, before running off down the hall, his cheeks bright red from embaressment, great he had just made a complete fool of himself in front of someone, this was not his day. Sighing, he slowly walked to his locker, and placed his books into his small space and flipped his timetable open, desperatly searching for his next lesson.
"Um..."

The wolf runs after him. "Wait!" He stops behind Kisu. "You... gave me the wrong book...." His face is expressionless.
Kisu blinked and relised he had the wolf's math book and he had his book on Egypt. Feeling embaressed once more, he slowly took his book and placed the maths book on top of the wolf's pile and smiled softly, his clear blue eyes staring at the wolf.

"Sorry about that sir, I guess I am just a bit edgy today.."
"It's okay. Uh... sir?"
Da WOLFE Wrote:"It's okay. Uh... sir?"

Kisu blinked,a dn the blushed furiously and looked down atthe floor, mentall kicking himself a thousand times. Stupid! stupid! stupid! Quickly looking backat the wolf, he gave a gentle smile before finally speaking. "Sorry, I usually call people sir when I do not know their name, my names Kisu by the way" he said softly.
-Music Room-

The teacher, blue and white wolf conduct the students and slowly mixed the melody from classic genre into R&B style. Faiz in the other hand, following the teacher - it's nicely mixed and nice to hear.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
GuilmonForever Wrote:

Kisu blinked,a dn the blushed furiously and looked down atthe floor, mentall kicking himself a thousand times. Stupid! stupid! stupid! Quickly looking backat the wolf, he gave a gentle smile before finally speaking. "Sorry, I usually call people sir when I do not know their name, my names Kisu by the way" he said softly.

"Hmm, it's cool. I'm Swift." He doesn't seem too fazed by Kisu's blushing.
Da WOLFE Wrote:
GuilmonForever Wrote:

"Hmm, it's cool. I'm Swift." He doesn't seem too fazed by Kisu's blushing.

Kisu smiled softly and nodded once more and pulled his books against his chest. "Oh well thanks again Swift" he smiled slowly and finally after an awkward pause, slowly walked down the hall once more.
Swift nods and heads to his next class, Biology.
Da WOLFE Wrote:Swift nods and heads to his next class, Biology.

Kisu also had biology, but getting there first, he quickly sat at a far table by himself and stared to unpack his bag, flicking to the page in his text book that was on the board, and started to take down notes silently.