Join our server on Discord

High School: Obessions Of The Heart
"Hmm...Let's see... I had a music class." Faiz pack his things and slowly stood up, smiling to his fellow friend. "I'll see you later, Kurtzy" With that, he walks out while wagging his tail and proceed to the music room.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kisu sighed and panted heavily, he was glad that P.E. was only a signal period, despite making quite an impression on the class and teacher, it seemed that he had been stuck with the lesser of the two teams and had to do most of the work, despite passing the ball every time he got the ball.

He slowly walked into the changing rooms, many congraulated hyim, he even got a few high-fives, but he simply smiled and thanked them, he was not that sociable, not because he prefered being alone, but he simply was too shy for his own damn good.
Then, he arrives and enter the music room, taking a seat in front of piano and follows every single instruction from his teacher. The other students are ready with their instruments; to create a new genre of music.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Shall we wait for the others?
The furs for the next class are already filing into the locker room. A wolf with bright, crystal-blue eyes who was reading his notes and not paying attention accidentally runs into Kisu as he turns a corner. He's more startled than anything, and he falls backward, dropping his books.
OOC: @_@ damn thats a lot of posts!

IC: As the bell rang, Altima cursed under his breath. He had only written down half of what was on the board. As he hastily cvrammed his books in the bag, the other end of the bag ripped open, "SHIT! not my day!" The teacher scoled at him for cursing, as he muttered a threat to the teacher, gathering his things in his arms. He quickly ran to his locker, to keep his things safe, as he entered the same classroom as Kurtz.
Checking his timetable, the dragon blinked. "I have music too..." He muttered, as he quickly sped towards the music room, soon entering and taking a seat. Of course, he was a forgetful person. You told him he had music half an hour ago, and he would have already forgotten it. Such was his only one flaw, which was yet sometimes cute. He took a seat near a red-and white scaled dragon, as he started to follow through the lesson.

OOC: Doing this to make it fair, since Wolfe and Guilmon are at P.E and Faiz/Kurtz would end up in Music. Of course, numbers are odd, but-
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: lol... why am i the odd one out.. o.O maybe its because i always play the misunderstood kid... :P

Altima sighed, forgetting that Kurtz was in music. He headed off to his least favorite subject: English. It's not that he didn't like literature, he just disliked writing a lot, and that was what English was mainly about. This is goiing to be one hell of a long period... Altima thought.
Kisu blinked in complete suprise, taken off-guard and fell too, and his books fell to the ground and scattered, but instead of picking his own books up. He quickly scramebeld to his feet and picked up the wolf's notes and and books and quickly looked up, cheeks slightly red from embaressment.

"I am so sorry, I did not mean to bump into you sir..." he trailed off, looking down sadly, rather angry at himself for being such a cluts.
"Turn to page..." the teacher droned on, during the entire lesson, as Altima mechanically flipped each page, clearly disinterested. In his mind, he was mentally undressing a cute boy he saw in the corner of the room. Someone turned and looked at him, and gave him a poke, which brought Altima back to the real world. He stopped his perverted thoughts as he looked down at the book, "Ah, damn... an essay coming up.." he said as he looked down at the prompt written upon the pages of the book.