Join our server on Discord

High School: Obessions Of The Heart
Kisu looked up, his eyes wide, but he looked down at the words and sniffed gently and closed his eyes.

"I..don't want to talk about it" he whimpered, hiding his face in his legs, not saying a word afterwards.
"Well, maybe not anything like that, but if I ever want my hair dyed it's less expencive," Parlsey said, crunshing his apple.
((Bump))

"Well Ollie do you have anything in mind?" Timothy asked shyly looking at both of their bodies with curious eyes. Tims clothes were still on but through tears in his shirt you could see his toned abs and muscles.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Syd smirked, crossing his arms and chuckling softly. "Are you saying you don't like my blue fur? I think you'd change your mind on that if you touched it." He offered his arm to the human to stroke.
"Typical tiger, aren't you?" Parsely said stroking Syd's arm. "Obcessed with your coat... well, it certainly is soft, I suppose. Silky. Dunno how you managed the blue, must have cost a fair amount."
Syd purred contentedly. "I'm glad you approve. I have a good buddy of mine to thank for that." He munched at his sub and checked his watch.
"Dunno how you're managing that bread without molars." Parslely chuckled. "I wouldn't be able to live without mine: I love fruit and things like that."