Join our server on Discord

High School: Obessions Of The Heart
Tim was shy, he kicked hi feet and said something too quiet for anything to hear.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Kenzuma leaned in closer. "I'm sorry.. What was that?"
He clears his throat and tries again but nothing. A second clearing And he could speak. "I Don't know. What do you want to do?" Tim looked shy and down at his feet.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Kenzuma smiled sweetly at Tim, leaning in so that he was mere inches away as he whispered. "I think... You do know... You are just afraid to say it...."

He moved his hand foreward, gently brushing it along Tim's member as he licked his cheek.
Tim was stiff, no one had been this open to him before. "I DOn't know I haven't really done anything, except you know look at other boys in the locker room..." He seemed ashamed at that last part. Hiq quills became sharp and ripped the back of his shirt a little more than it already was.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Kenzuma backed off when he saw how uncomfortable Tim was. "Its alright.... Really, just relax.. and do whatever you want to do.. or tell us what you would like to do. Its just us here, the rest of the world doesn't matter."
Tim nodded to Kenzuma. "Thanks" He breathed in slowly. Tim was curious since he hadn't done anything. He just always liked boys and was teased for it so he never got the chnce to meet anyone. " I don't really know what is the best thing you do?"
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Well... I've never done anything with more than one guy before..... So we could do something there..." he glanced back at Ollie, wiggling his hips at him and grinning. "What do you think? Up for another round?"
Tim nodded. "Well I figured since there are three of us that that would be a good place to start." Tim said softly.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Kenzuma chuckled. "Thats true.. I guess the question is... where do you want to be for this? I've wondered for some time.. what it would be like to be the man in the middle... taking it both ways..."