Join our server on Discord

High School: Obessions Of The Heart
OOC: hehe, I don't mind

IC: Ollie melts in pleasure, hanging onto a branch for support. "Oh... Ohhh... I-I... feel it...."
Kenzuma could feel his friend's passion building as he continued to suck him off, increasing the speed that he moved his head even more, his tongue sliding over every inch of Ollie's member as he clamped his lips around it.
Jase bounces into an empty seat as Syd rolls his eyes. Flynn smiles softly. "So, I guess we all go to the same school, huh? I'm Flynn. This is Syd..." He indicated the hulking tiger. "...and Jase." The bouncing ferret needed no indication. "What are you guys having? Anything good here?"

Jase stopped bouncing and studied everyone at the table quietly.

Syd rowled softly, the seat not-quite-big enough to accomodate him.
Kisu watched them silently, before quickly looking back at halfd eaten salad, poking it gently with fork, before taking a gentle bite out of the lettuce, and swallowing it slowly. He continued to eat the food slowly, trying to avoid talking as he ate the horrible food, it was like most schools, tasted like plastic with aterfical sauce, filled with god knows what rubbish. Kisu looked at the window outside, before slowly looking down once more, tugging gently at his collar silently, not sure what to say or even do, he was just so used to being alone, that talking had almost become work. He had no idea how to start a conversation, what was in and what was out, he was just so islated that knowing what others liked never crossed his mind.
OC: They're at Subway, hehe but I guess cafeteria would work too.

IC: Zeke looks at the hyper ferret to his right, grinning at him. "I'm Zeke! And these are my new friends, Kisu and Altima!" He holds out a paw.
Jase meeped and gripped Zeke's paw tightly, immediately seeing his shiny, silver fur. "Hiya!" He stroked Zeke's paw softly. "Wow...you're shiny!"

Syd rolled his eyes again. Flynn discreetly elbowed him in the ribs. "Keep doing that and they're going to roll right out of your head." Syd chuckled and stood, walking to the counter to order their food.

"Sooo..." Flynn drawled casually, "How was everyone's first day?"
Parsley looked over at the table. The ferret was cutest, he decided. 'he sighed: he knew that no guy was attainable to him.
Timothy looked closer into the bushes as Ollie got closer to climax. Thats when he saw Kenzuma. His eyes bulged. He quickly became very hard. He thought that this school would be like the last, but maybe there would at least be two students who understood him.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Finally, trying to be as quiet as he can, Ollie lets out several gasps of bliss, his cock erupting into Kenzuma's wanting mouth, sending shivers down Ollie's spine.

_____

Zeke giggles. "Hehe, you're pretty shiny yourself!"
Syd rowled and rolled his eyes again, putting down Jase and Flynn's food. "Hey," he called to Parsley, "care to join us as well?"

Flynn chuckled softly at Jase's exchange with Zeke. "I'll have to brush my teeth after this. I can feel the sweetness giving me a cavity." Syd elbowed him in the ribs, shaking his head and laughing too.

Jase gazes at Zeke, glowing at the compliment. "Aww, thankies!" He made a happy murring noise and scooched closer to him.