Join our server on Discord

High School: Obessions Of The Heart
Kenzuma pulled his rough tongue back into his mouth, letting himself get used to the taste of his friend's cock for a moment before opening his mouth, and moving his head foreward, his lips closing around Ollie's erection as he moved to take all into his mouth.
Kisu decided to go back in so the others did not wonder where he was. He arrived seconds before the others and as he sat down, he froze as he heard the voices, he slowly looked up and silently shook his head, avoiding eye contact now and looking away as his body gently shook. He was the best person around new people, they made him nervous. He swallowed slowly and took another bite out of his sandwhich and looked at his friends and then back at the newcomers, before slowly looking down once more, his legs quivering below him.
Herr Mullen Wrote:Extras: Rediculously unrealisticly big penis that he keeps wapped around his leg.

Actually, that's dumb. Scratch that.

Parrs looked over the food on his tray from his largely empty table at the new guys. "Do they even go to this school?" he mutter, tucking back into his burger.
A shudder flowed through Ollie's body, and he gasps, arching his back,, pleasure washing through him as well. "Ohhhh...."

OOC: Heh, wasn't Kisu with Zeke and Altima?
SonicHowler! Wrote:OOC: Heh, wasn't Kisu with Zeke and Altima?

OOC: He's supposed to be...now someone offer my boys a seat before Jase bounces out the window. :p
Tim heard the gasp and looked into the bushes seeing ollie with his shirt off. ((does he have his shirt off?)) He was amused, he couldn't see kenzuma below him, he only assumed that one of his classmates was getting a blowjob from a hot girl. Tim was dissappointed he was gay but waas sorta hoping for something of his taste to watch but this could work too.

((If you don't want Tim to interrupt or watch just tell me, but im new and just trying to find a way into the RP))
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: I don't mind if you watch.. and if its alright with Sonic, you can interupt after the blowjob :P maybe do a threesome or something.. never tried that before..

IC:

Kenzuma moved his head down, taking Ollie's entire length into his mouth as he ran his rough tongue down the side. Slowly pulling his head back again, until just the tip was still inside.
OOC: Kisu dissapered because he was nervous and besides, someone said I was at the table, don't blame me xD. And Kisu did offer you a seat =P
Ollie moans softly. "Nnn... K-kenny...." His cock drips into Kenny's mouth.

Zeke grins up at them. "Sure!"
Kenzuma ran his tongue over the tip of Ollie's member, taking in the salty sweet taste of his precum as he moved his head back down, then up again, increasing his speed slightly, and moving his tongue to a different part with each time.