Join our server on Discord

High School: Obessions Of The Heart
Timothy returned the next day to school. He was wearing a sholder bag, in order to keep most of his stuff protected. He had on a black shirt reading "Insert Sarcasm here" he had on blue carpenter shorts that looked like jeans because of his height both his shirt and shorts had several small holes in them. he was late and put his stuff in his locker. And walked outside where most groups of people were playing card games doing homework and such. Timothy hadn't met anyone yet so he went to stand by the wall. He stood there watching until he realized sections of the wall went inwards creating pockets blacking the view by bushes. He heard sounds in one of them, he moved closer to listen.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Kenzuma blushed, moving his hand up a little higher, cupping Ollie's balls in his hand as he moved his face closer, licking the tip of his shaft experimentally.
*whimpers and looks around* Too late for me to hop aboard?
((Senjuro was that in character or out of character?))

Tim moved closer to the wholle he was listening to. And was right next to the bushes where Ollie and Kenzuma where expirementing with each other. He paid close attention and was curious as to what was going on.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Well I haven't joined in the RP yet and I wanna. May I?
senjuro Wrote:OOC: Well I haven't joined in the RP yet and I wanna. May I?

I concur. I'd like to flex my yaoi mucles: it seems odd that the majority of my role palying takes place in mixed style despite being of an exclusive sexuality.
Here come three new challengers!
=====
Name: Flynn Rausch
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130lbs.
Species: Wolf
Appearance: medium sized wolf with grey markings and gold eyes. Looks athletic, despite his aversion to any kind of exercise that isn't aikido or soccer. A dorky gearhead into video games and computers.
Clothing: anything, as long as it's blue. He wears a cobalt blue neck chain, ostensibly for luck, and never combs his headfur. Generally seen wearing jeans and a t-shirt, and briefs under those.
Body type: somewhat broad shoulders, narrow hips.
Extras: loves tails and snuggling.
=====
Name: Sydney Croft
Nickname: Syd
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165lbs
Species: Tiger
Appearance: a large muscular tiger with blue fur instead of orange. His constant working out shows, but his fantastic physique doesn't get to his head. He can be pretty shy, especially around someone he likes.
Clothing: likes to wear baggy cargo pants and hoodies. His favourite shirt is dark tigerstripe camoflauge.
Body type: lithe, agile, and muscular
Extras: loves being scritched under the chin and some light spanking (giving and getting)
=====
Name: Jason Freeman
Nickname: Jase
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 105lbs.
Species: Ferret
Appearance: sable markings and bright intelligent eyes. Very curious and...well, ferrety. Loves meeting new people and is sometimes a little gregariously affectionate.
Clothing: whatever's handy. He spends most of his spare time alone in the buff.
Body type: very slender.
Extras: is positively obsessed with finding and hoarding shiny things.
=====

I'll pose what they're doing shortly.
I shall add my spice to the pot.

Name: Parsley Scottwell
Nickname: Parrs.
Height: Around two metres or so.
Weight: about ten stone.
Species: Human
Apperence: Brown hair in a ponytail, brown eyes and a masuline jaw
Personality: Generally well mannered but insecure.
Clothing: Wears a black blazer and trousers and a grey shirt he leaves undone three buttons at the top. Has a pair of sunglass in his pocket.
Body Build: Toned abdominals
Extras: Rediculously unrealisticly big penis that he keeps wapped around his leg.
(since this is my roleplay I should really get back into it)

Kisu was busy laying down on the grass, having spent most of his time alone outside, just watching the sky. He enjoyed the quiet, just the sound of the birds, and the whistling of the wind, so peaceful, so gentle, nobody to hurt him, nobody to make him feel upset, just peace, sure it got lonley, but he would rather feel lonley then useless.

He slowly looked down at his sandwhich and took a bite out of it, and began to chew silently, staring at the floor.
The trio pulled up to the diner in Syd's black Lexus. "Flynn, are you sure they're here?" the big cat asked as he killed the engine.

The wolf opened the door. "Yes, yes! Quit hassling me, fur!" He pulled the seat forward to let Jase out of the back. "If it wasn't for your 'shortcut', we'd have gotten here way sooner."

Syd chuckled and hit his car remote, the car chirping as the locks engaged. Jase jumped anxiously. "I'm hungry I'm hungry I'm hungry I'm hungry!"

Flynn put his paw on the hyper ferrets head. "Calm down or you're going to bite your tongue off. Let's head on in." The pushed open the door and strolled up to Zeke, Kisu, and Altima's table. "Heya, guys. Mind if we join you?"

Jase was still bouncing.