Join our server on Discord

High School: Obessions Of The Heart
:shock: ah, well.... that my friend I dont have an answer to :cry:

ok.. well since guilmonforever doesn't seem to be logging in... should we start?
(Lol I am here, and it does not really matter if females join or not, anyway, Lets start!)

Kisu sighed as he gripped the strap of his rucksack, slowly opening the front door to the Rivertale, and he already felt lost. Looking down at the piece of paper in his hands, he stared at it, and looked for the number of his class. He seemed to searching for hours, till he finally saw Number 45A. He slowly knocked on the door, his heart pounding in his chest, and hearing a gruff voice telling him to come in, he slowly opened the door, avoiding eye contact with the other pupils, obviously shy. A tall grey wolf, nodded and gave a quick smile. "Hello there, you must be Kisu, everyone, make this little fellah welcome, hes joining us so please be friendly". Kisu slowly stared at the pupils, with his big blue eyes, and finally spoke in a gentle, yet smooth voice. "H-hi".

The poor pup shuffeled his feet, biting his lip once more, not really looking at any of the other males, he was too shy, after all he had never had a great social or family life, so talking was not exactly his strong point. The teacher gave a gentle smile and slowly turned to the class. "Would anybody like to show Kisu around today?"
Sitting at the back of the classroom, alongside a cream-furred wolf (OOC: Here, I'll make your introduction much more easier to do, Faiz.), a tall, and bulky-muscled dragon sat in his desk, looking at the wolf. "Hey, that new pupil really does look out of his fur, doesn't he?" He asked gently, looking at the wolf. "Wouldn't surprise me really anyhow. All new people are like that. Totally clueless and then end up learning quickly."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The teacher sighed and frowned when the only people who seemed intrested where the horny males in the right hand corner, they called themselves "Dildo Patrol". The teacher was about to make a fuss, when Kisu noticed her expression and turned to her gently. "Miss...I am fine really, I can take care of myself, I may not look like much, but I will be okay" he said softly, offering a very small smile, and the teachers expression immediatly softened and she simply nodded and the wolf known as Kisu quickly took his place on the far right corner of the room, making sure to sit a good few seats away from everybody.
Meanwhile, back at his house, Altima slowly awoke from his slumber. The odd thing was that light was filtering into his room,w hich, normally didn't do that. He quickly looked to the dresser on his left, checking what time it was. For some reason the clock's dislpay wasn't showing anything, meaning it was off...IT WAS OFF?!?!?! "SHIT!" Altima swore, he forgot the clocks battery was dieing, and also forgot to replace the battery last night.

Altima stumbled out of bed, hsi foot getting caught in the sheets caused him to fall with a thud on the floor. He reached quickly into his dresser, pulling out a clean pair of pants, and a T-shirt. He looked around for his shoes, but couldn't find them. "damnit..." he checked under the bed, and found one boot. quickly placing it on, he rushed into the bathroom, to fix his hair, and brush ihis teeth.

Once ready, he grabbed his pack, and rushed downstairs to the kitchen, pulling a breakfast bar out, and putting it in his mouth, as he quickly spotted the remaining boot in the living room. "Damn, teach is gonna be pissed again.." he said, rushing out of the house.

Fifteen minutes later, panting heavily, Altima arrived at the callsroom. He tried to open the door, but to no avail. "Damn, it's locked..." he said, as he began to rap his knuckles on the door.

Faiz looks to the tall grey wolf and glared on him for a long time before retreat his eyes, facing to the teacher. "Yeah, you're right, Kurtzy. A new pupil needs to get familiar with the new environment as well as making a new friends."

In the meantime, his eyes were always changing it's vision; sometimes to he teacher and sometimes to Kisu.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: so whos gonna unlock the door?
Faiz heard someone knock the door as he quickly stood up. "Teacher, there's someone knock the door. I want to open it." With that, he walk towards the door, and open it as he saw Altima panting heavily. "Oh, Alt. You're late."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"No shit.." Altima said, as he enetred the building. He took his seat at the back, next to the others. "So, what did I miss?"
Faiz return to his seat, while contacting Altima via mind. "Not much, and there's a new pupil enter this class. His name was Kisu" He point his index finger to the grey wolf which sit at far right corner of the room.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds