Join our server on Discord

M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP)
"Weyr!" Serra commanded, "Evasive tactic!" she said, then Weyr strafed left, though his right armoured shoulder got scratched off the paint shop by one of the slugs, counting that partly the beggining of the wave of shots had impaled some good hits to his chestplate. "Input, 00012!" Serra shouted her customized voice command.

Shoulder pads shifted, gadgets that looked like missile turrets replaced them. Enemy Chaser mode was online, the girl took her time to aim, before she pressed the fire buttons of both shoulders, about three missiles each launcher fired.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Andrew's eyes widened at the multiple tracer alerts. "Hells bells..." he muttered, thinking. He had it in less than a second. He planted Tachikazi's feet and barked into his voice-control. "Tachikaze. reroute power from all non-essential systems into sheild generators!" he said, bracing himself for impact.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Disturbed sighed happily as he finished his meal and licked his lips "Not too bad," he chuckled then accidently let out a soundly belch then covered his muzzle then looked around "Pardon me."

The sister wolfess giggled as she was also done with her food and smiled cutely "Oh I almost forgot there was a girl who talked to me mentally I think, she's sitting over there behind you she was watching the fight too and assured that you'd be okay."

Disturbed raised an eyebrow "Mentally huh? Never heard of such thing but I'm glad she was nice." the black wolf turned back and saw a light purple wolf girl and immediately blushed and turned back.

"What? Whats the matter?"

"You never said that she was really beautifal." Disturbed chuckled nervously

"Oh really?" the wolf sister giggled then she tried her hardest to talk back to Mitsuki "Hey my brother says you're really beautifal and I think he likes you!"

Disturbed looked at her sister "What did you just do?"

"Oh nothing," she smiled and took a sip of her coke.
The OCA
Mitsuki's ears twitch happily as received a message from Disturbed's sister, before reply back. "Oh, really? That's good to hear that, cutie. Tell your brother that he looks cute and handsome."

With that, she stood up and went closer to Disturbed and his sister, waving her paw and smiles cutely to them; especially to Disturbed before proceed to the reception. At the same time, she made a mind contact with his sister. "Nice to meet you, cutie. My name is Mitsuki.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The wolfess smiled softly at her brother "She says that she's happy that you think that and also she thinks your cute and handsome aswell, oh and her name is Mitsuki"

Disturbed's jaw dropped as he just knew that his sister would do that sort of thing. Then glancing up at Mitsuki waving at him he blushes lightly "Oh jeeze," he rubbed the back of his head. "Sh-should I talk to her I mean I dont know how to do that thing."

The cute wolfess giggled then talked to Mitsuki somemore "He's really glad you think that way, he really wants to talk to you but he's too nervous to talk to you."
The OCA
It took a little while, but Jack, within the megaton M/ECA called Krumpa finally made it to where he deemed it best to test. Everything up to that point operated perfectly, despite being an amalgamation of junk and crap components, now it was time to test everything else. Bringing his weapons to bear, he picked a random target, in this case a rock the size of a man, and fired Krumpa's chaingun into it, turning it into pebbles within moments. The rush of what this thing could do made the Ork in his mind come back and flood it with thoughts of violence and destruction. Jack had assured himself that only within the confines of his M/ECA can he let this greenskin spirit run free. Taking a deep breath, and assured that no one could be possibly hurt, or even here out in the middle of nowhere, he let himself go. Smiling wickedly, he went forth to sate the Ork's lust for destruction.

"Yeah heh heh, dis iz wot we like best!"
"Oh, I see.. Well, let me talk to him." Mitsuki smile as waving her tail happily as made a payment at the reception.

Then, she turn back and walk towards Disturbed and his sister, waving her paw to them. "Hello, cutie. May I sit besides you?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed very slowly turned to Mitsuki and gulped before giving her a warm, friendly smiled "N-not at all." he quickly moved over in his seat.

The blue wolfess giggled to herself

OOC: Is it okay if I just put Saphire's name there? I'm tried of writing "The blue wolfess" all the time :P
The OCA
OOC : Sure thing.

IC :

"Thank you." Mitsuki then sit besides Saphire, as her crystal green eyes took a glance to Disturbed. "I'm quite impress of what you do to those thugs, handsome." She smiles cutely, waving her tail happily.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh so you saw that huh? It was nothing really they were just punks nothing more heh," Disturbed said nervously as Mitsuki laid her pretty emerald eyes on him. The girl was definitly easy on the eyes since he just could not stare away from them "With my sister here I didnt want them to ruin our day together since I dont get to really do much with her that often due to my arena fights."
The OCA