Join our server on Discord

M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP)
Simply standing there watching the brawl between the Wolf man and the thugs was becoming too much for Jack, as the Orkish tendencies within him were oozing to the surface, making him want to jump in and join the fight more and more. The only thing keeping Jack from trying to bash heads together was the fact that he was a "weedy" humie, and not a big, muscular greenskin.

"Ok, it's time for me to get out of here." Jack said to himself frantically looking for a way out. Finding it, he went into the restaurant, making his way to the other exit, going around the fight. He passed, Mitsuki along the way, giving her a wave and a smile. Next stop, home.
Bill watched as the thugs backed away"You did good."

He then heard a robotic female voice"Ultralights are now approaching.200 meters.150.100."

"They're here."Armageddon stepped out of the alley,facing a group of three slim M/ECAs with black and white stripes"They're going down."He grabbed an ecm grenade,then threw it at the ultralights.When the grenade exploded,the sensors shut down.

"SHIT!"One of the thugs said as he switched to visual mode,only to see a large fist smashing him into the others.

"That was surprisingly easy."Bill said as he hopped out of Armageddon and it beamed away.
"Weyr, please teach him what we do to show-offs" Serra commanded, before she pulled the controls on her sides.

The dragon-shaped armor spawned a small rod, however, the time he grabbed it, it expanded thrice its size, a large, curved blade made of pure electrocuted energy materialized on the end of it. Weyr got onto postion, then simply swiped at the air to change his stance.

However, that simple looking show-off was an attack, although invisible, the M/ECA had sliced with such precision, a shock-wave made of cutting air was sent towards Tachikaze with blinding speed, its movement causing jamming to every and all detectors the moment it was there, even at Weyr's, which was a downside for the attack.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The wave slammed into Tachikaze's sheilds hard, knocking him back. "Whuff..." Andrew grunted from the force, stumbling backward. The neural interface made Tachikaze's impacts his own. Damage and exertion were felt as pain through the interface. "I'll get you... Engage Zephyr Cannon!" The right arm trained on Weyr, the barrels reving up to speed before launching a hail of lead slugs at Weyr.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
William watched the two go at it for a while. They seemd to have forgotten his existance. Fair enough. He began firing vollies at Wyre, bullets spraying across it's armour.
Flynn watched with amusement as Nadia practically devoured the data on the optical disk. "Who cares about sentient combat data? This is incredible. That M\ECA you fought...its AI was practically flawless. You could've engaged it almost indefinitely and not have ever gotten a good hit on it."

"That's how it seemed. It just wouldn't give an opening for a good shot at its weak spot."

"And that grenade sheared it off, huh? Hmmm..." She pulled up the dossier on the Tachikaze. "Ah yes, these grenades...and he fired it from his sniper cannon? Of course..." She pressed a few more keys. "Wow, just look at this damage projection."

A complicated chart flickered onto the screen. Flynn palmed his forehead. "Sis, you know I don't understand all that stuff."

She chuckled. "Maybe it's time you started taking an interest. If there was a way I could incorporate that into Valek..."

Flynn brought his fist down on the desk. "No. We've been through this. No guns."

Nadia sighed. "I know how you feel, but to maintain a competitive edge you're doing to need to..."

"Then install a stronger energy weapon. Tinker with the Soul Fist option, or invent something else to put on there. But I'm never going to pilot any M\ECA that has guns installed or equipped. Ever." He took a deep breath and turned away, looking out the window. "I-I'm sorry..."

"Flynn, it's okay, but you can't blame yourself for what happened to mom." She stood and walked behind him, pulling him close.

He sighed and hugged her back. "I know. But less bullets flying from M\ECAs means fewer innocent bystanders getting hit. Please, just no guns."

She stroked his headfur. "Alright, little brother. No guns. Why don't you get out there and gather some more data? It'll make you feel better."

He grinned. "Absolutely!" He left the office and jumped the railing on the catwalk, landing on the hangar floor. "Is the servicing complete?" he asked the technician.

"Didn't take even five minutes, sir," the technician, a one eyed bulldog replied.

"Jack, you've known me since I was six years old. Stop it with that 'sir' stuff." He smiled at the old fur and boarded Valek, powering up its systems.
Disturbed quickly glanced back and saw Bill take care of the M/ECAs and simply huffed and turned back to the leader. Then he started to walk towards him with his sword on his shoulder "Get out..." he then pointed with his paw.

The leader then quickly bolted out as quickly as he had came.

The bulky wolf slashed the air and his sword disappeared then walked back into the resturant, as all the people saw him walk in all of them stood up and started clapping at his heroic deed. Disturbed didnt pay it any mind as he sat back across from his sister and smiled "And now where were we?"

The waitress came over and dropped off their orders and smiled "This one's on the house." she smiled and walked off.

The blue wolfess blushed lightly at the comment Mitsuki gave her then turned to Disturbed and smiled slightly "G-good job brother..I'm glad you werent hurt."

Disturbed gave a soft smiles "As long as you're safe a punch or two is well worth it sis." he smiled then looked down at his burger and started eating.

The blue wolfess looked picked up her chicken sandwich and ate aswell.
The OCA
Mitsuki, in the other hand, munching her food with her tail swishing happily, while looking to Disturbed and his cute sister. She could say, she impress with the heroic act from Disturbed - brave, willing to protect others as well as his own sister.

After a while, Mitsuki finish eating and place both chopsticks on top of the plate. She met both hands and say "Thaks for the food"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Back at home, Jack Harper plopped himself on the couch and turned on the television. He concerned himself mainly on comedies and such, nothing too violent. He hated it, but knowing what lay imprinted in his mind, he would do just about anything to prevent himself from losing control. Hopefully, he would make enough money out of the MCC to get his head properly examined and fixed, once and for all. As time went on, his thoughts turned more and more to the orky contraption he cobbled together and registered as a M/ECA, Krumpa. He needed to test it soon, to make sure every component is up and in working order so when the Tournies start, he won't hafta worry 'bout tings goin' wrong.

"Ya know, I finks itz time to test it now."

A completely innocent thought, no point putting it off now, he had already picked out a place far enough from town so his weapons have almost no chance of reaching anything to damage. Rising from his couch, he walked into the garage where Krumpa was kept.

Minutes later, the Megaton M/ECA Krumpa lumbered out of the doors and began it's trek to the testing area Jack picked out.
Bill left the area as though nothing happened,walking into a weapons shop"Wonder if there is anything new that would be helpful."