Join our server on Discord

M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP)
Bill was watching the fight when he heard Germane's voice"Several ultralight M/ECAs heading to your position,piloted by more thugs."

Bill jumped into Armageddon,waiting for the ultralights to arrive.
Flynn smirked and hit the intercom button again. "Much obliged, chummer." Time to shred this tin can to pieces. With a deft and nearly lightspeed motion, Valek sheared both of the M/ECA's arms off and placed the scythe on its back. "Soul Fist!" Valek outstretched both palms a fired a significant blast of energy, knocking the disabled M/ECA on its back, heavily damaged and utterly defenseless.

He hacked the M/ECA's transmission frequency. "Surrender. I don't want to kill you." No response. "Valek. Diagnostic."

A brief moment later, Valek's systems chimed and displayed the wireframe again. "Is there anyone inside?"

"Negative," it responded.

Growling, he contacted Andrew. "Well, chummer, we took him down good and hard. What a shame it's just a remote control toy." Valek held out a hand and remotely reclaimed the damaged Kunai, storing it for later repair. "If you'll excuse me, I have to go and report this to my employer. Thanks for your help. Oh, and don't bother trying to find me on this stealth frequency again; you won't be able to." He killed the intercom, activating stealth and disappearing from view, already on his way to repair the beam kunai and refuel.
OOC:

Quote:Soul Fist!

MORRIGAN!!! WHERE?!

IC:

Noticing Flynn leaving, Serra's hopes of a good bounty for her incomes was brought down. Since the one she had analyzed data from had just fled faster than Weyr could detect. Wait, there's another one still there she thought, before rising up with her M/ECA, "Hmm... quick analyze Weyr" she commanded, before the scope entered into scanning mode again, this time onto Andrew's armor.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Andrew blinked as his Ear-Blade swiveled wildly and pointed down at the ground. He blinked and hit his scanner, looking the M/ECA over.

"Tachikaze, Identify." he barked into the mic. The M/ECA replied in its same monotone voice.

"Heavyweight-Class M/ECA. Codename Weyr." the scanner then displayed a blueprint of Weyr's weapon layout. He switched on his comm-link and spoke to her.

"Pilot of M/ECA Codename Weyr. Your scanning my system constitutes a challenge. Do you accept?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Serra's pupils widened, before she mentally shouted: CURSED STEALTH SYSTEM! I gotta buy a new one! before she decided to switch to normal view and make Weyr ascend, "Accepted" she said, her weapons weren't even out yet, "Though I'll warn you now" she said. "Something's not right today here, I think... there's someone deploying decoy units around. A battle wouldn't be recommended" the female pilot said, then she stammered, "Then again, I never turn down a challenge." Weyr prepared himself, getting into a battle stance on the sturdy floor.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:MORRIGAN!!! WHERE?!

I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that :p

IC:

Landing at his employer's M/ECA service hangar, Flynn secured Valek to the service station and activated the repair and refuel sequences, taking the broken kunai with him to fix on his way to his employer's office. He opened the door without entering and sat down on the comfy couch, opening the small chest on the coffee table to start his repairs.

"Coffee?" the fur behind the desk asked.

"Nah, that's okay, 'boss'. You know I can't stand the stuff."

The fur laughed a musical laugh, standing. "Would you cut out that 'boss' stuff?"

Flynn smirked up at her. "Heh, sorry. You know how I like teasing you." He tinkered a little more with the kunai, having removed the casing. "These circuits are too fragile. They break at the slightest concussion."

She laughed again, standing and looking at the kunai. "Well I engineered them to your specifications. Let me take a look at it." She picked it up and looked it over. "Oh, now I see. It's your specs and not my engineering skills to blame for this one. Check this out." She indicated a complicated circuit on the kunai's power conduit. "This circuitry here is too complex. I'll fix it."

He blinked. "No way...I know you're smart, but there's no way you could make it any simpler."

She smiled and smoother out her headfur, heading for the door. "Hey, I designed Valek, didn't I? Don't underestimate the genius of Nadia Rausch." She chuckled to herself to fetch the other kunai and make similar enhancements.

Flynn smiled to himself. That's my sister for ya. Too damn smart for her own good.
The leader of the group grit his teeth as the wolf disbatched of his men with ease and started to get irritated "So you're a tough guy huh? Lets see you do that to my best men!" he clicked his fingers and two large gang members who had metallic armaments through out their arms and legs "Now like I said! Lets have some fun with this pup!!"

The black wolf swung his sword a couple times in the air and got into his stands holding his greatsword with just one paw and the other paw he extended it out and with to fingers beckoned them to attack.

The two member were angered by the wolf's arrogance as they charged right at him. The first one slammed down his metallic fist at the wolf while the other one leaped high over Disturbed and attempted the same move.

Disturbed very swiftly leaped up at the first strike and slashed downward at the metallic arm severing it completely, but following through he spun around and blocked the second fist with his sword. In his stance he was holding the first gang member's fist to the ground as his sword had the second member's fist upon the blade of his sword "....You know these external components just make you weaker..." Disturbed growled before pushing the one arm upwards, kicked the gang member before making and upward slash slicing his arm off then commong back down on the first gang member and sliced his arms off "..Now go back home and tell you're mom you love her!"

The two gang members wimpered and just bolted out of the street

The leader completely stunned at what just happened, the rest of the gang started backing off aswell.

< Resturant >

The blue wolfess blinked for a moment hearing the voice talking to her. Looking behind her there was nobody sitting behind her, to the side, then in front of her seeing Mitsuki sitting over there. "Who...who was that..?"
The OCA

Mitsuki wave her paw to Disturbed's sister wih a smile. "It's me. I'm the one who talking with you, cutie."

With that, she met both paws and say "Itadakimasu" before breaking the chopsticks into two and start eating the lunch.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"It's done." Nadia threw the kunai to - no, AT her brother.

He caught it, observing the new circuitry. "You really are a genius."

She took off her glasses and put them in her coat pocket. "Oh please. Anyone who fancies themself a M/ECA head should've been able to see that issue. I'm sorry I didn't pick it up sooner. If you look at how I modified the..."

"Whoa whoa, sis. Don't get all techie on me. You know I don't understand that stuff. Piloting's my forte; gizmos are yours."

She huffed. "Fine. But you should probably know that it's more power efficient than it was before. It'll do more damage and last longer before it fizzles out."

Flynn looked up. "Awesome, you're the best. Any new upgrades?"

She smiled. "Nah, not today. Anyway, why don't you tell me about that remote M/ECA you encountered? I'm not footing the bill for your hobby so you can go blasting things all willy nilly for nothing."

"Whatever you pulled from Valek's sensor array is all I could gather. I was about to get the jump on a pair of M/ECA to gather sentient combat data when that other one fired at us. I briefly teamed up with one of them to take it down because its shielding was too strong."

"So you only got a little combat data from the other two?" She sighed, a little disappointed.

Flynn smirked, withdrawing an optical disk from inside his coat. "Sister dear, you know I'd never disappoint you."

She blinked. "What's that?"

"This is the AI algorithm I downloaded from the remote control M/ECA, along with detailed analyses of three other M/ECAs that were there at the time. Weapons, technologies, shields and frame models, you name it, it's on there. You can cross reference everything on it with The Network and probably find out where these pilots had breakfast last week." He handed it over. "All for you."

Nadia smiled to herself. That's my brother for ya. Too damn smart for his own good.
Tachikaze jumped down off the mesa, coming to stop with a heavy whumph in the sand. He padded towards Weyr slowly, his right arm splitting open, six barrels sticking out, rotating slowly. "You'll regret challenging Tachikaze... The Killing Wind..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA