Join our server on Discord

M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP)
"I'm Jack, it's been really nice to meet you." He said before walking off with a wide smile. Pretty girls seem to make the Orkiness in his mind walk off frustrated with all the fluffy, weedy humie crap. Now all he needed was to have a look around the movie and model stores before heading home to begin preparing for testing his M/ECA. Hopefully he won't lose control and do too much damage, he'll need to pick a place without too much public property and people to destroy.
Mitsuki smile as raise her right paw and waves to Jack. "Such a good guy.." Then, she turn her body to the opposite way of the shopping district and walks off. In instant, her stomach start to growl softly.

In a moment, she arrive at the restaurant, stepped in and sit near the window, and also not too far where Disturbed and his sister siting off. The feline waitress went closer to Mitsuki to take the order. "May I take your order, Mitsuki-san?"

She's one of loyal customers, always came here during weekends to eat her favorite Japanese-style lunch and dinner set. Mitsuki looks to the waitress with a cute smile. "As usual. Lunch set #1"

With that, the waitress jotted down the order that Mitsuki had chosen. "Please wait for a while, Mitsuki-san. I'll return with the order."

"Thank you." Mitsuki replied while the waitress return to the counter to send the order to chef.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed leaned back in his seat and looked out the window at the sunny day outside in the high tech city. He had to admit he loved living in this city, it was always peacefull and the crime rate was very low. Everybody seemed to be in a cheery mood no matter what part of the city.

The waitress came by with their drinks "Here you go you two." she said.

The blue wolfess giggled as she grabbed the straw but as she was about to unwrap it from the paper she smiled and blew the paper end at Disturbed's nose.

Disturbed's nose twitched and looked at his sister and smiled "Aya!." As a waitress walked by he napped about 20 of them, ripped the ends off and blew all of them right at his sister chuckling.

"Heeeyy.." she giggled brushing all the paper off her.

Just then Disturbed's ears twitched hearing some ruckus outside "Wha..?" he turned out the window again but only to see a bunch of thugs walking down the street. They were beating up people and trashing cars, some of them carrying blunt weapons others even had half mechanical arms to smash more stuff. The giant wolf growled deeply as he saw what was unfolding "Sis...stay here.."

"B-but..."

Disturbed stared at the blue wolfess "Stay...here..." he looked back out the window slid from his seat and bolted out the resturant door to confront them.
The OCA
In the meantime, the waitress arrive near Mitsuki by bringing the lunch set that she ordered, before she place it in front of Mitsuki. "Here you are, Mitsuki-san."

Mitsuki's ears twitches and looking to the waitress. "Oh, thank you." The waiter leaves and before Mitsuki grab the pair of chopsticks, her crystal green eyes suddenly catches a group of troublemakers outside of restaurant. And, she looks to the big black wolf, walks closer to those troublemakers.

Mitsuki analised a little to the black wolf, and smiles. "I could sense, he will defeat those thugs."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Bill noticed a wolf approaching a gang of thugs"I'll see how he does.Germane,beam Armageddon to the alleyway behind me."He noticed a faint blue flash behind him,assuring him Armageddon was there"I hope I won't have to use that."
After about five minutes of tinkering, Andrew had the solution. Mounted on his shoulder was a hackneyed version of an existing weapon, that should, by all accounts, only be available to Standard-weight classes or higher.

It was a long range, armor-piercing grenade launcher. Under its trademarked name, it was called a Brimstone Launcher, but for now, it was just a high-power rifle firing modifed grenades. This device was particularly insidious because the grenades don't explode until past the M/ECA's sheilds, making them effectively useless. He lined up his sights and took aim.

"Suck slag..." he muttered, squeezing the trigger. Even down on the ground, the rapport of the cannon could be heard. A streak of light ploughed into the heavy Bomber M/ECA and detonated, throwing dust and metal scraps everywhere. When the dust cleared, the M/ECA was still standing, but with one critical difference...

The armor covering the M/ECA's integrated weapons had been torn to shreds.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Disturbed slid to a stop in the middle of the street of where the thugs were causing trouble with a very unhappy look on his muzzle, his very eyes pierced through there very soulds. "You know you guys are ruining a perfectly good day!."

One of the gang members stepped forward, both of his arms were metallic arms and folded in front of him with a grin on his face "Aww..did the poor puppy get mad at out little fun, well maybe we should have some fun with him, aye boys?"

Five gang members blocked off the backway of the street to close it off making sure Disturbed wouldnt run away.

"You guys picked the WRONG DAY!!" The bulky wolf growled loudly and got in a crouched position with his right paw over his right shoulder. All of a sudden a giant greatsword with a black blade with tribal wolf markings on the sides of the blade appeared in Disturbed's paw which grabbed it firmly.

"Big sword or not we'll still whip ya butt! Get'em boys!!"

Four gang member converged on the wolf all at once but one of them was soon sent flying backwards as a black furry fist met with the his face. Disturbed followed up with a backside roundhouse kick to the other two sending them to the sidewalk. The last one tried to swing a long pipe at the wolf which was easily blocked by the wolf's enormous forearm then was sent into a building's wall with a firm kick.

< Resturant >

The little blue wolfess watched from her seat wincing at every punch and swing worried that one of them might connect. She hated seeing fighting, especially with her brother in them "B-be carefull, brother."
The OCA
Weyr alerted Serra of their failure at stealth from the comunications channel by displaying a warning message. "Damnit, I said discretely!" Serra growled, before she made Weyr strife left to hide beneath a large set of rocks, much higher than where she had been hiding before, Hope he at least caught the standard parameters... she thought hopefully, then opened the record. There was only Valek's data in it, a broken file seconded, "Half of the other? Delete it, I'll take care of the other one after they are... uhh... defenseless" Serra said, trying to sound convincing to the AI.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mitsuki twitches ears as shift her face ot the female blue wolfess. "That black wolf is her brother..? I see.."

By using her mind, she made a contact with Disturbed's sister, while she turn her vision to outside, watching Disturbed eliminate those troublemaker. "Don't worry. I'm sure your brother will defeat those thugs."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Now finished with his window shopping and having mentally found a good place to test out Krumpa, Jack decided it was time to get home and get ready. On his way to the bus stop, he saw a rather intimidating Wolf character beating on some thugs outside a restaurant. Seeing as how this scene was between him and passage home, he was forced to simply watch, torture, as the Wolf was doing such a good job of Krumpin that the urge to whoop, holler, and cheer like an Ork would at this situation would become almost unbearable.