Join our server on Discord

M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP)
"Oohhh.. mmmrrrrr... Andrew..." Serra said, gasping. "I... I like it..." she murmured, feeling she was about to explode if she didn't say anything.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
< Mitsuki's house : bathroom >

Mitsuki murrs as feel her back is being scrubbed, while nodded after hearing the words. "Y-yeah..you're right..." She enjoyed it so much, and didn't noticed Disturbed is inside the bathroom, scrubbing her back.

She wave her tail and cute butt, while pour some shampoo cream on her paw and slowly rubs on her long hair.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed watching Mitsuki's tail swish about mezmorized him he then lowered the sponge down to her cute butt and scrubbed, "Mmm you're very beautifal." With his free paw the wolf then starts to run it up and down her side feeling her soft gentle fur.
The OCA
Andrew smiled, nipping the back of her neck lightly as his thrusts slowly became harder and faster. "Mm... good, because its gonna get a lot better..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Hrrrrr! Ohhh... how the hell is it so big! I feel like it's gonna split me in half!" Serra said, crying in both ecstasy and pain.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
< Mitsuki's house >

She murrs a little as her side and butt has being rubbed softly. She still didn't realise that Disturbed is rubbing her, because of the shower itself which is so relaxing to her body.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed then tried to take it a step further moving the paw that was on Mitsuki's side around to her inner thigh gliding his paw across her soft wet fur untill he feels her fleshy pink pussy.
The OCA
Mitsuki began to moan as feels a furry paw touches her pussy lips. She then turn her face back and saw Disturbed kneels behind her; she widen eyes and turn her body, covering her private parts with her paws.

With her body shivers and scary face, she muttered softly. "..D-Dis... W-What are you...d-doing..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed quickly retracted his paw "S-sorry Mitsuki I just..." the wolf begins to nuzzle the back of Mitsuki's neck softly "..you're body is so beautifal I couldnt help myself...I..I think I'm falling for ya." he said then his cheeks blushed deeper.
The OCA
Mitsuki close eyes softly and moan from the nuzzle. Her instinct slowly took over her body; she retreats her paws and revealed her private parts.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds