Join our server on Discord

M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP)
Disturbed quietly followed Mitsuki "I..wasnt teasing Mitsuki I was just telling the truth." he mentioned blushing a little before his eyes glanced down at her cute tail connected to her nicely shaped butt then glanced back up with an even deeper blush.
The OCA
Then, they arrive in front of the room, just besides her own room, before turning her body, facing to Dis. "Here's the room for you, Dis... You can go in to take a look, while I'm taking a bath..." Mitsuki smile as walk towards the bathroom, located near the kitchen.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Andrew smiled and pushed his enormous shaft into Serra slowly, growling at the hot, familiar tightness. "Mmm... just let me know when you want me to go faster..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Ohhhh unnhh... mmrrrrr" Serra moaned and murred, feeling the big, meaty body part filling her canal up. It was heavenly, the tightness of her pussy clamping down the cock was plain blissful and pleasurable. She was almost lost into the penetration.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Th-thank you Mitsuki." Disturbed step inside the bedroom then sat down on the bed. The word bath stuck in her head he closed his eyes then the vision of Mitsuki taking a bath appeared in his mind then his erection returned harder then ever.
The OCA
Meanwhile, Mitsuki stepped inside the bathroom, close the glass door and slowly strip her clothes. Her lite purple-white colored body colour exposed completely together with her D-cup size breasts and beautiful pink pussy, hidden under the thin fur.

She then turn the hot and cold water tab, to create a haze in order to blur the glass door with the haze.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As Disturbed sat there images continued to fill his mind his pants kept growing tigher and tighter he couldnt hold it back any longer, he made his decision. The black wolf left the guest bedroom heading straight for the bathroom which he entered.

Upon entering he looked around then he saw it through the haze of the hot shower water, the silouhete of Mitsuki's body. Disturbed then moved to the corner so she wouldnt see her just yet..he wanted to watch somemore seeing her graceful body move about.
The OCA
Mitsuki, in the other hand, went under the shower; the mixed cold and hot water falling on top of her head down to the hair, and went down to her beautiful furry body.

Mitsuki is an ideal and perfect girl for the boys, and she've been offered to have a date before but she rejects it in a very polite way. And now, her heart is much pretty closer to her new friend, Disturbed.

As her body is completely wet, she turn off the shower tab and grab a shower cream; pour some on the sponge and rubs it on her body.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed couldnt hold it back anymore he...he had to do something right here and now looking around he saw another sponge that was already soaked with hot water then smiled. Grabbing the sponge the black wolf on all fours crawled up to Mitsuki blushing a little seeing her bare butt and her tail, raising the sponge to her upper back her gulped before he started scrubbing her back "The..b-back is always a tough spot to scrub." he said simply.
The OCA
Andrew growled softly and pulled out of her slowly before thrusting into her again, slightly harder and faster than before, grunting softly with pleasure and effort.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA