Join our server on Discord

M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP)
"I just came to clear my head, been too distracted with... stuff." Jack said. "Looks like you've been distracted by all this M/ECA stuff, you into that?"
OOC: 0bl1v10n, you play 40k, don't you? lol
Amaretsu: Oops. o,o; sorry... we'll just change the target to some random Non-player Char. :P

IC:

Andrew groaned softly as he slowly climbed up the side of the mesa, feeling the strain of his M/ECA as his own. Finally he managed to climb to the top of the rocky outcropping and took a moment to rest before unslinging his rifle and locking it into his shoulder. As he did, Tachikaze's operating system beeped softly and spoke to him in a monotone, vaguely female computer voice.

".50 Calibre Anti-M/ECA Sniper Rifle. Meteor-Class. 10 rounds left. Switching Heads-Up Display to Macro-Zoom mode"

His HUD suddenly went blank, leaving him momentarily blind before reappearing as a crosshair display, capable of magnifying up 20 times normal vision. Andrew slowly swept his gaze over the dunes, looking for the Bombadier-Style M/ECA.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Flynn smirked as the lumbering M/ECA turned to face him as he blurred around it in flashes of blue, scythe swinging madly, mostly glancing off the M/ECA's tough armor. "Valek, analysis. Find me a weak point."

A small wireframe of the other M/ECA came up onscreen, a small underneath it filling quickly. Finally, a small red pointer indicated that the arm joints were this M/ECA's Achille's heel. He hit the com button again. "Your turn to keep him busy," he growled to Andrew. "Fire off a few shots to get him to fire back and I'll take him out then. Just don't hit me."

He strafed to the side, flinging a kunai as a distraction to get the damned thing to raise its arm. It instead fired a hail of machinegun fire from its chest mounted chainguns, a hail which Valek easily outran. Flynn hit a few more buttons, triggering a self-diagnosis. "Good..." There was no sand in the joints, he was nowhere near overheating, and he still had plenty of juice left.

The design he specified for Valek might've been risky with minimal shielding and integrated weapons, but it was more than made up for with its unmatched speed, endurance, and stealth capability.
"I'm into it, but not much..." Mitsuki smiles as stucks out tongue. "So, are you one of the M/ECA fighter?" She add, her eyes looking to Jack while her ponytail bells ringing.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Bill walked out of the forest and into a city"A city,I shouldn't walk around in this thing."The cockpit opened as he jumped out,then activated his suit's comm system"Beam Armageddon back to the main garage."Armageddon disappeared in a flash of blue light as Bill started walking through the city.
OOC: How did you guess I was into Warhammer? :P

IC: "I just joined the MCC not too long ago, didn't have enough money to outright buy my M/ECA, so I just built one. Just need to test it out, it'z gunna be dead 'ard!"

A pause came over him for a brief moment before Jack uttered, "Oops. I best be on my way. Really nice to meet you miss..." Jack trailed off hoping to get her name.
OOC: the phrase 'Dead shooty' gave it away :P I used to know a person who was a hardcore Ork player, and would talk like that all the time... Eh. I prefer Necrons meself. Space Undead :P

IC: Andrew grunted an affirmative before firing at the hulking M/ECA, cursing softly as the slugs ricocheted off the massive machine's plate armor.

"Damn... I'm going to need something more effective..." He thought for a moment, looking at his four remaining grenades, then at his rifle. "hmmm...." He opened a compartment on his back; A feild maintenance kit, which was a standard on all M/ECAs, in case they couldn't reach their base or Carrier Ship for a long time. He opened the kit and set about modifying his rifle, converting it into a hacked grenade launcher.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Weyr approached to the battling M/ECA trio, of course, Serra couldn't distinguish allies or enemies just yet. Maybe there was some sort of truce from when they had started, but she wasn't sure. Maybe I should help any of them? she thought. Weyr approached a bit.

But mere meters afterwards, the dragon-shaped M/ECA stopped, Hmm... but they look tough, I wouldn't want Weyr to be destroyed just yet she pondered for a second, before she eventually decided to open the scanning program. "Analyze them... discretely" Serra ordered, then she magnified the scope analyzing system so she could watch Valek and the other two M/ECAs while analyzing each of their structures.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Mitsuki smile as bows her head to Jack. "My name is Mitsuki. So, what's your name, sir?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Flynn dodged the clumsy fire and inneffectual melee attacks of the larger M/ECA, watching and waiting for that opening. Jeez, he most know his weak spot, because he's not giving me anything here. Nothing, even blows directed from above, tempted the pilot to raise their M/ECA's arms to defend themselves. One of Flynn's kunai was already damaged and out of commission. He hit the comm button again. "Is that a picnic lunch I just saw you take out? C'mon, man. We're being attacked here. As much as I love dashing like a total lunatic around much slower opponents, some fireworks on your end would be most appreciated."

He deftly parried a particularly large missle, directing back toward the M/ECA's shoulder. Maybe I can blow its damn arm off... When the dust cleared, however, Flynn saw the M/ECA was as much intact as ever. He sweatdropped and dodged a clumsy swipe and retaliated with his beam scythe, trying to some way disable his adversary.

A discreet bing of the diagnostic system sounded. "Sensor detected," said a cold, dispassionnate voice.

"Shut up, unless they're hostile or have a better idea on how to tackle this huge thing, it can wait."

Valek responded by displaying the wireframe of the Heavy M/ECA. "Fine. Let me know if it moves or does anything besides scan."