Join our server on Discord

M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP)
"Mmnhh... nnnnghh!" Serra moaned, but she could talk, and she couldn't deny this time, "I... y-yes..." she said shuddering.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Andrew smiled and slowly pushed his enormous length into her, wanting to give her enough time to adjust to the intense penetration. "mmmm... is it good...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Mitsuki's house >

Mitsuki sitting on the floor with her vision stick to Disturbed while he's cleaning the dishes. Then, her mind lost in air for a while; imagine about Disturbed and herself together in dark room. And a weird thoughts hitting her mind; fantasizing about him and herself.

She realized and slapped her face mentally. "No..I shouldn't think about it..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Serra couldn't lie this time, neither to herself concience or craving, It's so big it feels... ohhhh... "It's... a-amazing!" she gasped as the penetration continuing, for her seeming like it wouldn't ever end.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Andrew growled softly, pulling her hips into his as he thrusted into her, his damp fuzzy sheathe and balls pressing against her thighs. "mmm good..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Ahhh!" Serra eeked from the tearing pain. She was not used to the length, that was an over and over dwelling thought on her lust-filled mind, which was on the contrary incenting her to let her continue. She felt betrayed by her own body, she could feel pain, yet it caused pleasure on both ways. "Nnnghh!" she moaned, her tight, wet canal tightening around the large phallus inside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Mitsuki's House)

Disturbed hummed happily in the kitchen, the sound of him washing dishes can be heard...bet she looks absolutely adorable in her pajamas..he then sighed deeply "She wouldnt...would she?"

With another few moments he had washed and dried the dishes then walked back out "Mitsuki the dishes are finished." he announced cheerfully.
The OCA
Flynn licked his lips and smiled, snuggling William close. "Oh you know...this or that." He took the human's hand and laid it not-so-subtley on his swelling sheathe. "More this than anything else."
< Mitsuki's house >

Mitsuki's ears perked up as she quickly stood up, mumbling softly. "Uhh...hmm..t-thanks, Dis.." With that, she walked towards him with a blush crossed her cheek. "Uhmm..since you're stay a night here... I want to show you the room..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Andrew pulled out of her slowly, growling softly with lust. "mmm can we go somewhere else?" He smiled wickedly, nipping her hard. "I want to fuck you like a bitch in heat, and I can't do that standing up..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA