Join our server on Discord

M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP)
-Pilot-
Name: Jack Harper
Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Human
Description: Stands at about 5'11, with a medium build. Black hair with streaks of white running through it, wears green-rimmed glasses, though these are sometimes replaced with safety goggles of some sort. Typically prefers casual dress, green polos, green khakis, green boots or shoes. Can seem a bit "off" in normal social situations, as if always distracted by something in his mind, and is sometimes seen acting completely out of character. In battle, he is savage and unrelenting, acting very much like he is seen occasionally out of his M/ECA.

-M/ECA-
Codename: Krumpa
Team/Independent: Independent
Weight Class: Megaton
Style/Theme: Orkish, being that he wades into battle bringing as much firepower to bear as possible before closing in and delivering devastating blows.
Description: Krumpa is a thirteen foot tall lumbering behemoth constructed from M/ECA parts looted from various scrap yards and other assorted junk, restored and painted to look at least halfway uniform. It is bulky, slightly topheavy and stumpy legged, with a clumsy walk and run. Despite this ramshackle appearence and methods of construction used, it is actually quite sturdy and well built. Bolted onto the head like a mask is an orkish glyph, perhaps resembling an Orkish god of sorts. On the back is an odd looking device which looks identical to a tesla coil, this is Krumpa's energy field projector. A large, three digit claw surrounded by a disruption field marks the end of the left massive, piston powered arm. In place of where the right hand would be, is a heavy weapon.
Strengths: Taking and dealing huge amounts of damage, especially up close.
Flaws: Slow, clumsy, and easily out-maneuvered.

Weapons:
Outboard: Beneath the chaingun, bolted on is a short-range flame thrower and fuel tank.
Integrated: Where the right hand would normally be, is a belt-fed chaingun, where the left hand is, is a large claw with three razor-sharp appendages surrounded by disruption fields to give that extra armor shredding ability.
Exertion Technique: When activated, Krumpa's strength doubles, and temporarily becomes capable of surviving damage that would normally disable or destroy it due to the tremendous power going to it's field projector.

---------------------------------------------------

On the edge of town, near a scarp yard, lived a young man named Jack Harper. Two years ago had nothing big happened in his life he probably wouldn't be here writing down his thoughts, trying to find some way to control what rages within him, but something did happen. Two years ago, he was kidnapped by Ork raiders and sold off to a Big Mek and a Mad Dok who performed experiments on him, particularly how well a "weedy humie" could control an Ork dreadnought when "wired" into it. So with a crude Neural Interrupt Port installed into his head, he was forcibly placed within one and it worked, Jack could move the Orkish death machine as if it were his own body. Unfourtunately, when the Orks tried to remove him, he was stuck, the NIP interface was stuck.

After some deliberation and a battle just around the corner, the Big Mek in charge installed another NIP Interface in the cockpit and hooked himself up to the dreadnought using Jack as his seat cover. As if being sat on for several hours by a large, smelly greenskin wasn't bad enough, midway through the battle, enemy fire caused a power surge to course through all the systems of the armored walker and through the two occupants. Most of the electrcity went through the ork pilot, killing him, while Jack would later wish he shared the same fate as the power surge imprinted thought patterns, memories, and behaviours from the Ork's mind into his. He was never the same afterward, even after his discovery and rescue.

After he came home and went through therapy and rehabilitation, Jack would constantly grapple with the Orkish tendancies and urges "downloaded" into his brain. Eventually, he found a way to deal with the constant urge to fight, kill and speak like a British Soccer hooligan, he would join the MCC. Lacking funds, he raided the scrap yards and using the mechanical knowledge gained from his ordeal, and over time, built his M/ECA much in the same fashion the Ork Big Mek would build a suit of mega armor for his Warboss. Now just recently finished, all he needed to do now was wait for the next tourney, hopefully the Ork within him can do the same.

Taking a break from writing in the journal, Jack looked towards the garage area, thinking about his M/ECA Krumpa, named so because it seemed so appropriate. "Hopefully there won't be anything to delay the next tourney, I really could use the money and I don't think my old job will take a psychopath."

His mind drifted for a moment to what it might be like to fight in a tourney for the first time, smiling wickedly for a moment, he thought, "I iz gunna stomp dem good!"

Realizing that he lost control for a moment, he shook his head and got a grip on himself. "Okay, can't be going Orky now. Gotta save dat WAAAGH!!! powa for da fight!"

"No!, No!" Jack said. "I gotta get out of here, I think I'll head to town an walk around, clear my head."

Putting his boots on, Jack walked out of his home and hopped on the first mass transport to town. "Yeah, being around all dem weedy gits should make me feel more normal, though it's gonna be hell soon since I needz to test Krumpa soon."

Mitsuki walk across the shopping street which sold varieties of M/ECA equipments and provide a repairing services. She just walk there and observe each shop, looking at the latest M/ECA equipments.

Inside her mind, she really wants to have one, but she prefer to create her own equipment.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC:I didn't attack you people.Those were random M/ECAs that were in a FOREST,not Desert.Ultralightweights that were bombarded by several payloads of missles.Their armor wouldn't stand up to the missles.Basically you're moving me to a place I'm not even at.You must be fighting a different Megaton.So I wasn't godmodding,I was destroying random people who were already weak from battle.
Once in town, Jack got off the transport and made it to the shopping district, though he had no intention of buying anything, he was always a fan of window shopping and would go from shop to shop looking at stuff he would like to buy in the near future or would like to have. On the way to the places he would usually go, he got sidetracked going through an entire strip of stores dedicated to the M/ECA. He found himself looking at the weapons, finding the Ork inside his mind admiring them with childish glee,

"Dat looks dead 'ard."

"Dat looks dead shooty."

"Dat ting makes da loudest boom."

Forcing himself to look away from the weapons, Jack looked around and found a few cute girls scattered around the shopper population. This was one of the few things to drive away all those crazy Ork impulses and thoughts, the opposite sex. Orks have no gender, seeing as how they reproduce through spores like ferns or fungus, and thus they have no concept of love or copulation. Taking a sigh of relief, Jack proceeded to walk on a course that would take him out of the M/ECA shops and take a look at anything that would help take his mind out of the green.
In the meantime, Mitsuki walks across the shopping district while her pair of beautiful eyes take a glance to every shop. She didn't look to front while walking, and without realise, she bumped to Jack.

In instant, Mitsuki lowers head and ask for an apology. "I'm sorry...Im sorry...I'm sorry.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"It's alright." Jack said in response to the girl's apologies. "You didn't have to apologize that much."

Looking to face her, Jack was immediately drawn to her emerald green eyes of such brilliance and intensity as to make one believe they were actually gems. Glancing over her Jack came to the conclusion that the rest of her wasn't that bad looking either. Considering that he wasn't on his way to any particular destination or looking to buy anything specific, he figured he might as well start some small talk, especially since this incident seems to have quelled the Ork in his mind entirely.

"What brings you here?"
"Nothing much. I'm just walking around to fill up my free time." Mitsuki replied with a cute smile as looking to Jack. "So, is there something that pulls you here?"

She knew that question is same like Jack, but she don't have anything to start the conversation with someone very new to her.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"...Very Well, if Herr McDonald trusts you..."

He raised his arms to aim at the new M/ECA.
Serra sighed, "I better go back to the city, this place is starting to give me creeps" she said, before her ears picked up loud blasts, even they were far away from her current position, Weyr's enhacing capabilities let her ears become more keen than usual into detecting war sounds and such. It is my guess there are other M/ECAs fighting nearby... hehe, this might be interested! she thought, then she pushed the button to start the thrusters of her Heavy M/ECA, soon Weyr started to accelerate into an alarming speed for a Heavy weight M/ECA, passing Mach2 in a good amount of seconds. She aimed to approach the trio of M/ECAs battling.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A nice chicken would be good..and maybe a diet coke?" The sister said putting down the menu and looked onto her brother.

"Hmm..I'll just have a half pound burger with fries." Disturbed announced putting menu down and smiled. Then he turned and raised one of his massive furry arms "Excuse me waitress."

The feline waitress zipped on over seeing the bulky wolf's arm raised and calling to her "Yes sir what may I.." then her eyes wondered over Disturbed's body and mentally drooled ".g-get you something."

The black wolf blinked "Y-yes we're ready to order,"

"Umm I'll have a grilled chicken with oscar and a diet coke pretty please," the wolfess said in a sweet voice.

Disturbed could only smile "Half pound burger, well done, and fries please."

The feline waitress very slowly jotted down the orders the whole time staring at the wolf's massive chest. Out of all the people in the world not to where a shirt, Disturbed was the one to never where one. "I'll..b-be right back with your..order." she smiled nervously walking back to the kitchen only to bump into one of her co-workers who was carrying a tray of classes which fell and broke "Oh..oh I'm sorry." she ran to the back of the resturant out of sight.

"Well that was...odd," Disturbed said tilting his head.
The OCA