Join our server on Discord

M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP)
OOC:This should be good.

-Pilot-
Name:Bill Sykon
Orientation:unknown
Species:human-wolf hybrid
Description:6'2".He has blue eyes and wolf ears,long silver hair.Wears a blood red body-suit with no gloves,claws instead of hands.The fur is black.Also the leader of a powerful M/ECA organization.If you aren't with him,you're against him.
-M/ECA-
Codename:Armageddon
Team/Independent:leader of the Sykonan Syndicate
Weight Class:Megaton
Style/Theme:Energy bombarder
Description:12' tall black unit with red stripes.The head has antennas to create a very powerful sensor system.The unit is hard to control because it has four legs.
Strengths:Very powerful,massive amouts of shielding
Flaws:very slow,overheats quickly
Weapons:
Outboard-titanium sword
ECM grenades
Frag grenades

Intergrated-plasma rockets(attached to right arm,fires large shells of plasma)
duo energy cannons(attached to the back of the shoulders,aiming straight forward.fires twin lasers of pure energy)
lava cannon(attached to left arm,fires large balls of lava,overheated targets very quickly)
multi-warhead launchers(2 attached to each leg,each one hold 10 missles.fires one missle that seperates into five when near target)
missle-interception system(the chest has small turrets on several points that shoot down most missles aiming for it)
Exertion Technique:Alpha strike-The plasma rocket launcher and duo energy cannons glow a faint blue before fires large beams of superheated energy at the target.Only heavys and megatons have a chance of surviving if hit.

IC:
Bill was traveling in Armageddon at a forest area when he noticed several M/ECAs battling eachother"Time to end their fight for them."The multi-warhead launchers fired at the other units,destroying them before they knew what hit them"That's the problem with having speed,no armor."
The blue wolfess came around and sat next to her brother on the sofa, fiddling with her puffy tail she looked over to Disturbed,"Brother you know I dont like it when you go out and fight in those battles, I'm afraid you might not come back from them."

Disturbed looked over to her sister with a soft expression "Sis, you know I only fight in sanctioned battles. There hasnt been a fatality within the last 15 years of tournaments."

"But you'll never know, there might be that one person who doesnt care what happens just for the love of battle and might take it too far,"

The black wolf crossed his arms and smirked "I'm a better fighter than to let some crazed lunatic beat me," then he shook his head, "Lets get off this subject...want to go out into the city? Go out to eat?"

The wolfess smiled softly, "I'd like that very much lets go." she chimed hopping up and headed for the door followed by Disturbed.
The OCA
dameon whaeted for his opponit, his mind wondering for the hundret time what life was like when he was a fleshbag. it was so ercsom.
OOC: Two things amaretsu - One, you can't decide to destroy other people's characters. That's goddmodding, and against the board rules. Second, M/ECAs have sheilding as well as armor. Sheilding absorbs the concussion wave (the actual exploding) and the armor absorbs the shrapnel (the debris thrown around by the explosion)

Kay? ^^; Other than that, no problems. Welcome Aboard.

IC:

Tachikaze's operating system blared a proximity alarm, then another. two projectiles were heading towards him at a high rate of speed. The first took out his plasma blade, disabling it for the remainder of the fight. The second one was still several meters away, and split into a cluster missle as it got closer. Andrew looked around before smiling as he sparked an idea. He reached own on Tachikaze's belt and picked up one of the grenades. He pitched it straight down into the sand-dune, burying it before running in the opposite direction. The grenade exploded, kicking sand up in every direction, rendering the missles blind for the moment.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Jetting away from his second target to avoid the missles, Flynn whirled as a new blip showed up on his sensor array. Valek swerved responsively, dodging through them and through the sand. Growling with frustration at this new interference, he hit an intercom button, directing the signal to the M/ECA he'd just disabled.

"Sorry about the plasma blade, I'll reimburse you. The name's Flynn. If you want to live, we should team up against that huge M/ECA. Got that?" He hit a few more buttons. "I'm sending you my stealth frequency so your sensors can detect but not target me. Check your fire and make sure not to hit me. If you wanna co-ordinate, hit me up on frequency 141.85. Out."

He hit another button, returning the kunai to Valek's outstretched arm as the vernier thrusters powered for another short, invisible flight toward his huge and heavily armored opponent.
Andrew tuned in the frequency, sighing softly.

"Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't ask for assistance from anyone. Don't take it personally, I just don't like relying on other people. But in this instance I think I'll have to make an exception..." He said, keying in his stealth frequency. "I have an idea. I have a Meteor Class rifle, but I can't get close enough to hit him. Either you can draw his fire, or you can take the rifle and hit him while I draw his attention. Either way, it's up to you."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
In the meantime, Mitsuki's ears perked up as she heard the sound of explosion that came from the east. She could guess only one thing; personal battle.

Mitsuki sigh as close the thick book slowly, and stretch her body like a cat before stood up. "Better take a walk around the city." With that, she returned to her house and place the book inside, before proceed to the city.

She don't like to spend money on M/ECA equipments and upgrades, unless when needed. She manage to repair and performing a minor upgrades on her armor using everything that she self-learns in the book.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed's ears twitched hearing what seemed to be a blast knowing right away what it was, but he didnt pay attention to it much. He wanted to spend time with her sister and didnt want to worry her. With the happy wolfess perched up on his back piggy back style the giant wolf walked down the sidewalk of the city "Now..what do you want to do first? Shop or go eat?"

The sister pondered for a moment "Mmm..we can go and get something to eat, I know theres a nice little resturant by the park." she smiled sweetly.

Disturbed went to the park carrying his sister on his back arriving at the resturant. He smiled as he openned the door and stepped inside, "Okay where you wanna sit?" he said as he looked left and right.

The blue wolfess giggled cutely as Disturbed moved side to side "O-over there!!" she pointed then her wolf brother ran over and put her into the seat and sat across from her.

"Watcha getting?" Disturbed asked grabbing up a menu

"Ummm..." she didnt answer him as she looked at the menu aswell.
The OCA
Flynn smirked, still streaking toward the behemoth M/ECA. "I didn't say you have to rely on me. It's just a momentary coincidence of interest. We'll fight later, if you wish."

He thought for a moment. "Keep your rifle. Your aim can't be worse than mine. Just don't hit me. I'll keep him busy."

He stopped in front of the huge M/ECA and struck a pose, de-stealthing. "Here we go."
As soon as she could Serra grabbed the remains of the M/ECA, she was surprised. For a moment, she thought she was powerful enough to slice a M/ECA in two with a slash from her scythe, but that'd be strange, weren't M/ECA's supposed to have shields within them? Either the M/ECA was awfully weak, or she was way strong. But that wasn't possible, Weyr had just been assembled, it was rare for M/ECA's like him to function properly upon reactivation in the same day. "Wonder if this, ugh" she then cursed, realizing the M/ECA's parts were rusted, had this been a decoy? The whole M/ECA was scrap, literally. "This doesn't make sense, who'd leave a M/ECA and let it rust without using its parts to build another one?" she pondered, looking at everywhere miles away thanks to the enhaced scope her own suit possesed, "Darn, could someone be luring me out?" she asked herself, confused.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad