Join our server on Discord

M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP)
Tachikaze's earblade swung in a wide arc, picking up Valek's comm-signal. "I don't need help!" he barked back, weaving through sand-dunes and rocky outcroppings, trying to shake any targeting sensors Weyr was trying to lock on him. "Though, if you could see your way to being distracting for another 20 seconds or so, that'd be fabulous. Do NOT, however, attack Weyr under any circumstances! I don't want to be disqualified. I have a flawless MCC record to preserve..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA

Mitsuki nodded while smiling before giving a reply. "I have a very old one, but I made a modification at the inner side to improve the system. I battle mostly in official tournaments, and not in personal fights." She place both paws under her chin as her eyes kept looking to him.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed noticed she was staring at him he blushed lightly as she did and chuckled "Wow you have one to? Thats amazing there are very few female fighters in the tournaments would you like to..come over I can show you my garage..its not too far from here really."

Saphire giggled softly "Awww..he's so nervous."
The OCA
Mitsuki catch Saphire's words while reply back to her. "Yup. It seems so, cutie"

She then kep staring Disturbed in a cute way, wagging her tail. "That would be great. I have lots of free time for today."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed couldnt be happier then quickly stood up from the table "Shall we go then? I can't wait to show ya, I think you'll like it." he said smiling.

Saphire got up and hopped back on Disturbed's back giggling as she hang on.

Disturbed chuckled happily holding her up on his back.
The OCA
Mitsuki stood up and giggles, looking Saph hanging on her brother's back. "You two like a father and son." She winks while turning her body before walk to outside. "Remember, pay your meal."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed smiled warmly "Of course, of course." the wolf walked to the register "Hey sis can you grab my wallet and give the lady the money?"

Saphire giggled "Sure, sure," she reached into his pocket and grabbed his wallet "Here miss!" she paid the lady plus tip "Have a nice day!"

Disturbed turned back to Mitsuki witht he same smiled "All is paid for lets mozy," he said openning the door then leaned down so Saphire wouldnt hit her head holding the door open for her.

OOC: Uh woopsie flood post :P
The OCA
Flynn chuckled. Some pilots and their egos... "Fine, you've got your flawless record. Just remember that you owe me."

He blazed toward the Weyr, still invisible. "Valek: activate stealth strobe subroutine epsilon."

Valek's system chimed. "Subroutine ready."

"Execute."

Flicking in and out of the visible spectrum, Valek appeared to warp disorientingly toward and around the huge M/ECA. He quickly hacked Weyr's comm freqency and pressed the comm button. "Let's dance."
Serra was about to deal the finishing blow and deactivate her adversary to take over his posessions. However, the signal Weyr had picked made her hesitate, "What?" she said, suddenly making her M/ECA turn around to try and find the source of the signal.
Still, the girl was trying her hardest not to lose her focus, poorly attempting she tried to make Weyr attack, "Forget about it! If there's another we can't let them be two on us!" she said, before the beam scythe was raised again, about to slash Tachikaze and end their own fight. However, the scythe stopped functioning and she only managed a strike with a metal rod to Tachikaze, even though strong, it couldn't compare with a possible deathblow she could have dealt with the electrical scythe blade.

"DAMNIT!" Serra cursed, "I knew I had forgotten about supplying the usage of Weyr's main weapon!!" she said, totally forgetting about Valek.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flynn smirked, activating normal stealth, content to just watch what happened next. He contacted Andrew again. "There you are, chummer. Bought you your 20 seconds. Try not to get yourself killed."