Join our server on Discord

Poll: Rosemon Burstmode...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
is cute!
17.65%
3 17.65%
is hot!
41.18%
7 41.18%
...that picture is disgusting....
23.53%
4 23.53%
wow....dude, i thought you really WERE dead
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rosemon Burst Mode Nude...with cum....AND IM NOT DEAD!
Rosemon BURST MODEEEEEEEEEEE

'burst mode'...theres a good joke there for rosemon and sex, but ill let others try and figure it out

first 'all' digimon picture i've done in awile, been a few crossover pics, but this is the first all digimon pic in awile

been busy, transferring to a better college next semester and work and life and having fun

enjoy the rosemon burst mode picture, more pics and more digimon pics to come

http://www.db-destiny.net/rosemonburstmode.jpg

lemme know what you think

ps- apparently someone has gone around saying i died, cause ive had a few people aim me and email me saying someone they know from dad told them i died, well...im not, at least not that im aware of
its okay.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Darn, that's hot. But how do you know it's burst mode? And who said you were dead? You just had a new pic at TKT a week or two ago.
Away with the Guy and it is perfect. But looks more like normal Rosemon. No additional Tifaret Jewels floating around her.
Yeah, that's what's I found weird. But it's a good picture anyway normal mode or not.
Rather interesting picture, just a suggestion keep the lines a bit clearer if you can otherwise its pretty nice ^^.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Rather interesting picture, just a suggestion keep the lines a bit clearer if you can otherwise its pretty nice ^^.

dont see why id keep the lines clearer in a sketch that was never cleaned up, id do that when/if i ink the picture
You said to let me know what I think, and I told you. I know this is a sketch, I just thought it would be nicer to see. As for the subject matter is, like I said before it is interesting as is. Hope to see more of your work soon. Btw, whats the thing in the on the right side like above her hair?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Very awesome, always a fan of your work.
Amazing as always, and I'm particularly fond of the subject of the image. lol