Join our server on Discord

Tank Cop's April Contest
I got Hazan's 21 page lemon today...I can't wait to read it ^__^

And I took pics of all the prizes you can win if you want to see what it is you in the contest for and could now you can see them.

If want to see pictures you can see them if you contact AIM, MSN, or ask me to e-mail them to you ok! ^__^
Kevin has dropped out of the contest for personal reasons.

I'm a bit sad and concerd that over 2 of the contestents have dropped out.

I hope that they reconsider and do enter, but if they do it will be there lose.

I'm sorry for both Red and Kevin. :cry:
Wow, everyone is cancelling.

On another note, I'm happy if I get something as I had never before writed about diapers and spanking. :roll:
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Well I wish everyone else luck, but I just couldn't right a lemon under those rules. Also the fact that it seems the TC wants either Renamon, Terriermon, or Lopmon really narrows it down even more. And that 3 lemons to improve your score was propably the biggest turn off for me. But I wish everyone else luck in this contest, for TC is giving out soem truly great prizes.
Thank you Red.

Best of luck to all the writers entering.
TC, I'd love to enter this contest, but there's one problem I see with it -- you're being a bit too hard on the rules. I know my own contest rules are no simple thing, but I'm willing to let them slide a bit. Diapers are good and well, Spanking is fine, but having to include both?

And then, offering a three-lemon rule so that everyone can enter (and possibly win) multiple times? I'm sorry, but with that, it removes the challenge -- allowing three lemons and saying only one (the highest scoring or last received) counts is fine, but...

I know all of my stories being designed for this contest will half meet your requirements, though none of them will contain Renamon, Lopmon, Terriermon, or any other Digimon being diapered. As a Digimon Equal Rights Activist (DERA), I find such a thing demeaning unless they're willing, and those guys have been through enough for you already, TC. ;)

So, in order to balance the scales, I figure a true work of play with Adventure 01 is in order. Enter Makinamon to the story, and I'll enter the contest with DigiBabies: The Story -- though you may need to let slide on the spanking requirement.
so.......are you entering or not? :?

Cause it HAS TO HAVE both diapers and spanking in them or I can't let them enter.

And the 3 lemon rule is optanal. Not required and only Mister Big T is the only one that has done that!

And I'm sorry if my rules are strict, but I will stand frim to my rules.

Best of luck to you if you are entering.
I'm really getting tired of this. People complaining about contest rules and such. If you can't accept them, then don't do it. No body is forcing anyone to enter. And TC always pointed out that the three lemons thing is optional and I don't see anything wrong with that as long as each lemon will be judged on it's own.

Why am I bitching about it? Cause I'm sick of people posting things like 'sorry can't enter cause this and that' and 'I would if you removed this and that'
It's just dicouraging, and we already had enough ruined contests. If you want to enter, then go ahead and have fun. If not, then shut the hell up!
Um TC if my lemon get's send to you it will probably suck. Why you might ask?
Well first I CAN'T FIND ANY MOTIVATION FOR THIS ONE :cry: . In all this time that I started with it I only got 2 pages so far. I just got allot to do now and also school hase been annouying as hell with homeworks and so
second is that i'm not used to the whols diaper spanking thing but i'm still going to try to work on this.
Don't be sad buddy.

I will judge your lemon fairly.

Hazan is right about the 3 lemon rule. I do judge them all sperately, and its is a only if you want to rule.

I don't want anyone to get discuraged and drop out beacuse of that or anything else.

I want to encrouge others TO JOIN.

Why else would I be giving away such great prizes total free, hell I don't even charge shiping costs!

Now what other contest here is going to offer you as good a deal as that?

So please don't be upset....do your best. I will be a fair judge and so will my other judges. Please don't be concered. I love all the lemons sent to me and of now there are only 5 lemon entered. I am giving away prizes to the top 8 winners! So send your lemons and you have a great chance of winning some kind of prizes.

Lets not lose hope people. Never lose hope!