Join our server on Discord

Tank Cop's April Contest
All writers entering the contest you have only 2 months left to go until the contest ends.

and yes I LOVE that sig!
The 4th lemon in my contest has been sent to me from Clarence.

I'm happy to see the lemons keep coming in! ^__^

Thank you Clarence.
Hooray! Another one done!

Ehhh, I hope it gets good scores. Not better than mine though. lol

*still hates the lol icon*

I'm gonna make my mine soon, if I see it again. Twisted
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Ive got a question... I'm not into dipers, and i like spanking a bit if its a digigirl reciving :D but...I also dont want to get the prizes if i happened to win lol.. Personally im after the fame and glorry :D!!! :shock: would you pick a lemon that somebody wrote even if they didnt want the prizes? I'd enter it definitly... Also i use notpad should i use microsoft word? Im not sure whats your thought on this tank?

Ps: That scene with Gatomon and Veemon... was that a real epasode?!
that really looks cool. Wish i new what it was! :shock:
I have only just started writing, but I would like to enter your contest too, although I don't think I would want any of the prizes... I just want to see if I am good enough...
Well I got a post from Red Rover saying he will not join my contest.

Here is what he wrote.

Quote:Well as before I said I'll think about it. But to be honest I have no real desire to enter this contest. The 3 lemons thing may be optional, but that in itself is a big turnoff for me. Also the fact you seem to be encouraging nothing but Renamon, Terriermon, and Lopmon really limits my options. I mean, I know for a fact all the lemons are going to be Suzie dressing up Lopmon and/or Terriermon lemons. And i think that has been done to death, and to be honest I never enjoyed that in the first place. I have been trying to think of a theme, a plot, a story, anything that I would be able to write in the confines of your contest, and the simple fact is you may as well be asking me to write yaoi or incest. I just, well can't think of a lemon I would enjoy writing with that motif. I admit the prizes do sound tempting and quite generous, but I do not have a DvD player, nor would I even keep them in the house, or give out my address to anoyone on the net. 9I am paranoid about m privacy). And I would not feel right selling them on ebay as you mentioned. I may consider a diaper lemon as a request, but it would go in my request pile, not as a contest entry.

I wish you luck on your contest. And I will consider it as a request, but I am sorry. Just like you don'tlike rape lemons, I don't like diaper lemons. It's noth that I have anything against it, it just doesn't really turn me on.

Now Menos, as my rules say the lemon must have BOTH diapers and spanking in it or it can't be excepted. Other then that if you really don't want the prizes, thats fine.

Thats fine too Paladine900. Best of luck to all the writers that are entering my contest.
ya good luck everybody too ^_^
I think im on Redrover on this one i know i can do it but im not into that stuff ethier... I might try it though Theres always hope my friends so....hmmm in note pad whats about 3 pages or more? :oops:
Menos: If you wanna try it but don't want to include diapers, and don't want the prizes just the fame and glory, why don't you write what you want to andpost the lemon by itself in a new thread? <=)

Also, if you have it, I'd use WordPad. That way, you can keep using the print preview option to count how many pages you have, and you get more options for fonts, colors and format.
Quote:I mean, I know for a fact all the lemons are going to be Suzie dressing up Lopmon and/or Terriermon lemons.

Too bad you didn't enter. I would have wanted to see your lemon.

I for one can say that I made a completely original reason why they wear diapers. I even gave reason, why they would wear clothes. Twisted
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you