Join our server on Discord

Tank Cop's April Contest
Well I' already told you by AIM but count me in. Hehe my first contest that i'm trying in :P
I just finnished the third lemon. I must admit, I didn't go to extreme in the storyline, like I did in messed up story. But then again, that kind of stuff would probably just decrease the score. lol

Btw, the lol face sucks. :?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
:shock: You're already done with the 3 lemons and I've only began at the first :P Oh well I still have about 3 months left ^^. BTW Who else is in this contest? For now i know it's me,Mr big T,Hazan and Iceflame so who's also in this?
Well, I began writing already back in december, wich explains the apearance of Santa Claus in 1st one. :D

IDEA:

How about we make a topic after the contest has ended and post
all the lemons that did participate in the contest for everyones pleasure?

LOL @ the santa thing and i'm ok with the posting thing :P
Well, I wish you luck Ganja.

But not too much, I don't want you to beat me. Wink

Well I kind of hope they make it just as good, but a bit better would be nice too! ^__^
I feel sorry for the other contestants because I know they won't beat me Twisted
Nah, just kidding you guys lol Wink I'm glad to see so many enter this contest, even Lord Archive. I hope I'll at least make it to the top three ^_^ Best of luck to all of ya! You'll need it to face me. :P j/k
I will be happy as soon as you get your lemon entered Hazan and your right its great to have so many in the contest. ^_^
I might enter too... It's not certain yet, because I don't want to use the typical baby-sitting scenario, and I'm still trying to think of a different plausible one. Three months is a long time, though. Wink