Join our server on Discord

A Preview (Read/Reaview)
The Creation's Child
By Iceflame88

Chapter 1

Sherry Valentine was beginning her sophomore year at high school, a year in which the blonde girl resolved that she was going to take more chances and be more aggressive socially. Coming from a small rural town, Valentine had been a little intimated at first by the high school experience, but the beautiful blonde had no friends or boyfriend because she was smart for her age. Though as smart as she was, she never thought in her wildest dreams that she would create a world.

She looked at the school that she would start attending tomorrow. She then started walking home when she saw a bag with something inside it. "I wonder who left this here?" thought Sherry picking up the bag and looking inside to see a weird hard drive. She looked at it for a minute and then walked home with the bag in her left arm. When she made it home, her mom was watching TV in the living room while her father was working on a computer, also in the living room.

"I'm home." said Sherry as both of her parents looked at her and then walked up to her with a smile.

"How does the school look? Did you like it?" asked her father.

"Yeah, it was great,” said Sherry still holding the bag in her hand.

"What is that?" questioned her mom pointing to the bag she had in her hand.

"It's a hard drive that I found while I was walking home from seeing the school." said Sherry taking out the hand drive from the bag. Her father looked at the hard drive and then back at Sherry.

"I never seen a hard drive like this before." said her father as Sherry looked at it.

"Me either." said Sherry then going to her room and then taking off her computer's outer shell. She then started installing the hard drive. After she was done, she turned on her computer and waited.

"I wonder what it will do." thought Sherry. The computer finished booting up and then a message appeared on her monitor.

*Welcome to digital code ver.2, an advanced computer hard drive with software that can create landscapes and other neat things. All you have to do is push yes to get started. Enjoy!*

Sherry looked at the message and checked "yes" as a page popped up with a lot of features on it. "This program looks interesting.” said Sherry as she began to create her own world. After creating all the things the world needed she shut down and then turned off her computer and headed back into the living room to see her mom sleeping and her dad still working.

"What was on that hard drive?" asked her father looking at her.

"Just some program called digital code ver.2 that you can create landscapes and other things." awsmered Sherry getting a seven up from the table that was next to her.

"I never heard of a program called digital code ver.2." said her father.