Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of Jodan and his new MST?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
&%*#ing Hilarious!!
44.44%
4 44.44%
Meh... Stick to lemons.
44.44%
4 44.44%
You suck, retire.
11.11%
1 11.11%
Who the hell are you?
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My new MST
Feedback seriously appreciated.... Should I keep doing MSTs or stick to lemons? ...Or should I just quit?

Click --> READ ME
I read your MST before it got posted there, and I think it's quite hilarious. Still I voted for "lemons". Reason? While your MST is funny, your lemons have a more unique touch to them. It would be a pity to see you wasting your potential on MSTs. I don't say "Stop doing MSTs", just saying that I like your lemons more.
What can I say? You're a wonderful writer, and the type of fanfic doesn't reduce your abilities. Lemons are a better way for you to become popular, but you already are so no use worrying about that. I must say I like your MSTs and your lemons equally. If I had to choose for both my benefit and yours, I'd say stick with lemons, but don't dismiss MSTs completely.
I voted for the first one inline. It was DAMN funny and I liked all your MSTs before that one. Although I have to agree with the others. You shouldn't gave up on lemons. Try to do both, its the only choice of sanity. (hehe, had to provoke you:))
Jodan, you know me! Your lemons have inspired me, made me a better writer just by reading your stuff. But I voted that you stick to lemons! It's where your true talent lies! Not that your MSTs aren't funny, they're fuckin' halarious! But your lemons are where it's at Dude! Oh, and please continue the "Shattered Hearts" series! It's great and deserves to be continued!

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
should have done a poll for my MSTs

who knows i might make one again in the near future