Join our server on Discord

...hay.
...I'm new here and was wondering how many members have made story's or picture's about Ladydevimon if you've made any could you tell me? And if anybody know's her other digivolved forms please tell me, I know I should know them but I don't. :( [/img][/list][/list]
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well hello person. http://wiki.digivice.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
This will give you any answers you need. And for your question, salamon-blackgatomon-ladydevimon-lillithmon. Wikimon those and see what you think. She is the evil version of angewomon.
Welcome to our forum. Hope you enjoy your stay around here. This is a mecca of everything just look around and enjoy this oasis. Name is Lonely Gabu and I hope you like it here ;P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hi!

Ereth: whats up.

Vook hello new person! ^_^

have a great time on the DaD! *thumb-up*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Crimson: *crawls to Welcome forum* Heya, and welcome to the.... *collapses*

Ada: *sighs and shakes her head* He welcomed too many people at once again.

*looks towards Salem Delgado* Hello there and may you have a grand time here on the forum.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hello and welcome to DaD! Hope you enjoy your stay and stick around awhile. See ya!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
wow :o didn't know I'd get such a warm welcome he heh :) anyway I'm still looking for those lemons and pic about Ladydevimon oh and it's Salem for short :D
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
whats up?? :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
*looks up* uhmm...I think I'm being watched there's a bat hanging from the ceiling.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome to the DaD Salem!

Flare: Heya how's it goin?

Me: Hope ya have a fun time here...You could try to look for the lemons in the lemons part of the site...it'll be a long look though.
http://digiartistsdomain.org/lemons/digistardbz/

He has one you might look at.