Join our server on Discord

Dynasty Warriors a-like RPG
I had to do this huh *chuckles*

--------

Long ago, or so it seems, China was divided into quite few kingdoms; 8 Kingdoms to be more precise. Those 8 kingdoms were Wei, Han, Wu, Scarves, Shu, Nanman, Jin and Qin. Each one of them has their own rules and banner for the matter. True that the kingdoms may look all different, yet they have the same goal: a unified China.

That could sound easy to solve but obviously that is not that easy. Each kingdom wants to be the official and all almighty ruler of China. Each wants a unified China under their banner. Doubt that the kingdoms would find a mutual deal huh? True there was no deal, not at all. There was only one way to solve this problem and that was war.

The last kingdom that would stay still would be the one ruling China. And so the huge war to control China had begun. One by one the kingdoms were falling. The first five kingdoms to fall were Jin, Qin, Scarves, Han and Nanman, leaving only Wei, Shu and Wu struggling to stay until the very end.

Wei, from the three kingdoms, perhaps is the one that is more aggressive. Wei being powerful, most of their soldiers carry swords, deadly ones for the matter. The kingdom of Wei is represented by a phoenix and the colour blue.

Wu is the one that contains more strategists than any other kingdom. The army and the officers, just like Wei, also tend to carry swords with them. The women from that kingdom tend to use giant fans as a weapon. The kingdom of Wu is represented by a tiger and the colour red.

Shu, actually had only became competing for control of China after the fall of the Han Dynasty. That only happened since the Shu emperor wanted to bring forth the once Han glory that has fallen too soon. Most soldiers and officers from this kingdom are spear users. The kingdom of Shu is represented by a dragon and the colour green.

------------------

The Rules:

1 - No powerplaying

2 - No godmodding either. You aren't really expecting a simple Chinese warrior to be unbeatable huh

3 - Write always in dialogal or narrative style

4 - You can control up to 3 characters

5 - You cannot have two or three characters on the same kingdom. Meaning if you first join a character in Wu, the next character you will join cannot be in Wu too...it can only be or in Shu or in Wei.

6 - Post flood limit: the limit will be of 5 posts between two users and 10 posts between three users.

7 - Well and another thing, this time related to the Musou Attack. Musou Attack is really just like a Limit Break. It works basically the same way. The only difference is that you only have one Musou Attack.. you do not get any other Musou Attack. And to achieve getting off the Musou Attack, you must be hit seven times.

----------------
Teh Profile

Name:
Race: (yes we can be Anthros on this RPG...anything goes, humans, foxes, wolves, dragons...)
Weapon:
Appearance:
Rank: (you know.. soldier, officer, strategist, bodyguard...)
Musou Attack: (well is basically the same as a Limit Break. Just describe a Musou that would suit your tastes)
Kingdom: (Wei, Shu, Wu)

~~~~~~~~~~~

And now my profile:

Name: Yoosei
Race: Anthro Fox
Weapon: "Fierce Dragon" (long-reaching spear)
Appearance: 1m 72cm tall purple anthro fox with two tails. She has long dark blue hair and crystal blue eyes. She wears a long sleeveless black kimono adorned with golden patterns all over it and also wears long fingerless black gloves. she wears a necklace with the symbol of Yin & Yang on it, and also a golden bracelet on the upper part of her left arm.
Musou Attack: spins her spear repeatedly out in front, juggling an opponent and causing heavy damage
Kingdom: Shu
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: Disturbed
Race: Black Anthro Wolf
Weapon: Hellreaver http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5070/...arm7bo.jpg
Appearance: Pure black anthro wolf from head to toe that stands at an even 7 feet, wears black plate armor on legs and wears a light breast plate with a green printed dragon on the breast plate symboling his kingdom, that is strapped to his chest by leather straps. Wears no shoes just white wrapping tap on his feet and ankles.
Musou Attack: Performs three huge 180 degree swings in front of him then finishes off with a very strong pound to the ground with his sword crushing the earth and sending soldiers flying.

Name: Mara
Race: Black and Red striped Tigress
Weapon: Dual wielding Eskhanders http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?s...item=18203
Appearance: 5'4" Midnight black fur throughout her body with deep red tiger stripes all over her slightly muscular tigress body. Wears Bonescythe gear but has a red tiger symbol on the front chest piece http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/739/nig...the4wt.jpg
Musou Attack: In her attacks she disapears and reapears multiple times in battle clawing at many soldiers who may get in the patch of her furocious strikes.
Kingdom: Wu
The OCA
Name: Tiffandrix (Tiff)
Race: Human
Weapon: Poll Axe (spear)
Appearance: Long blue hair with a red streak in the front, eyes are green.
Musou Attack: Brandish Spear: attempts to attack all enemies surrounding her.

sounds fun =D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
awie this is great... 3 already joined ^^ and well I bring a new character here also with a rank I forgot to mention... Emperor. this character of mine will be Emperor of Wu.. meaning there is only two Emperor left to be chosen.. from Shu and from Wei.

~~~~~~~~

Name: Kurai
Race: Anthro Fox
Weapon: Masamune (long curved sword)
Appearance: 1m 80cm tall black anthro fox with two tails. He has long silver hair, tied up into a ponytail, and dark red eyes. He wears black red armour on legs and also wears a long coat decorated in gold and red, and doesn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Altima Carpine
Race: anthro dragon
Weapon: "Lone Serpent" (Halberd, with chained shaft(think of ivy's sword, but as a polearm))
Appearance: Wears a trenchcoat, with a tunic underneath. comfy jeans. and Combat-boots. he has a few distinct traits of a dragon. he has wings(hence the trenchcoat) and has a tail(another point for the trenchcoat). he has a few scales all over his body, generally on his chest, his wrists, and his knees.
Musou Attack: Throws spear at target, impaling them, while rushing up to then, clawing the crap outta them
Kingdom: Wu(or whatever the blue side is... i play the game but cant rememebr the difefret sides names >.<)
Altima Wrote:Kingdom: Wu(or whatever the blue side is... i play the game but cant rememebr the difefret sides names >.<)

The blue side is the Wei kingdom and not Wu.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(NICE!)

Name: Gol
Race: Anthro Wolf
Weapon: "Fierce Dragon" (Spear)
Appearence: 1m 90cm tall, dark grey fur, medium-long black hair. Wears armored pants, sleevless white shirt. Scar over right eye, wearing white gauntlets.
Musou: Rotates body attacking area around him, knocking enemies off their feet and hitting them back 20 yards back.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Well, I have absolutely no clue as to what this is about but... I WANT IN! :P

Name: Diamond (aka: Dire)
Race: Hybrid (Fox/Human)
Weapon: Mind Flayer - Mace
Appearance: Utterly black furred fox morph. Anthropomorphic legs and arms. Five fingers on hands with claws FTW. Wearing a black gown that gives her the appearance of a ghost; wisps issue from the hem and sleeves. Eyes are white.
Musou Attack: Retribution (steals life force to heal herself and replenish mana)
Kingdom: Wei (Changed for fairness FTW :P)
Goliath you are a Zhao Yun fanboy...lol...I mean.. you have the same weapon as I do xD

Anyway soon this will start... we just need to get people for other kingdoms...just look Shu has many already and doesn't have an Emp. Wu has two players and one is Emp. and Wei has only one player. and to be honest I thought Wei would end up with more...guess I was wrong xD
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions