Join our server on Discord

Dynasty Warriors a-like RPG
"No! I wasnt being insubordenant at all General, I was just worried about our enemies getting a foothold on any of our positions." Disturbed explained, "I apologize if it seemed that way."

< Wu Empire: Plains >

"Just keep telling yourselves that." Mara let out a feral roar as she spun around now facing the group charging her "Come play with the kitty!" she growled jumping on the first soldier making swift strikes at his chest right before he falls the tigress leaps off of him high in the air and came down with a fury of strikes with lightning fast speed clawing at the many of the soldiers around her. "Eat this!" Mara did a 360 degree spin baring her claws which knocked all the soldiers near her away.

< Wei Empire: Streets >

"You do, do you?" Onyxia's face lit up as she still had her massive arms around Kiiro "Mmm..well the little thing is really cute...and I dont mind having a girl." she giggled playfully as her claw continued to stroke Kiiro's chin "How about it?"
The OCA
OOC:
Quote:I wonder where are the other players...!!

Me hasn't got much to do. But seriously, right now I'm just gonna throw my character into something.

IC:

Taking a deep breath and calming his nerves, the red-haired dragon walked from his spot in the corner and approached Clayton at a steady speed; his Shu emblem on his shirt gleaming in the slight light in the room. "General Clayton," He spoke, in a formal and polite tone, as if to show respect of such to the General already. "Pleasure to meet you once more."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I don't have anything to do until Disturbed meets up with the patrol that captured Diamond. :P *giggles*
(Shu Empire: Hall)

Clayton listened to Disturbed, however, he stammered: "You know suggestions are not heard except from our tactician Disturbed. I am deliberately sorry, but we cannot just rush in action and leave the whole kingdom disprotected."
Seeing Kurtz, Clayton's memory started to fail, "Pleased to meet you, may I know your name?" he asked.

(Chambers)

Marcus nodded while smiling, "I know you will my girl. Now, I am sure you are aware of our current situation. It is your duty to command the lord's troop to victory, right now, we are in need for both a good defense and offense, the enemy is nearing our territory, and according to the Lord's orders, that cannot be forgiven!" the councelor said. "Choose your men, you'll leave tomorrow at dawn."

(Wei Empire: Plains)

Mark grinned as he saw Mara doing her job, three of the soldiers that were sent in air got intercepted by an arrow through their backs each. Mark nailing them all and killing them instantly with the tigress' help. "Let's finish them off!" the tiger said and hit the sides of his horse slightly, before it took run surrounding the battlefield, soon he started firing well placed arrows at all the enemies that approached behind Mara.

(Wu Empire: Streets)

The vixen warmly smiled, "I am most pleased to have such a respectful army" she said. "Are you two in search of any jobs? I would gladly offer you two one."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Fine then...

IC:

Diamond was going over they ways she could be executed. It was morbid thinking, maybe, but it was very relevant to her situation. She caught sight of a city in the distance. Her face paled. Something snapped. Without thinking, she leveled a hand at the soldier in front of her "This is as far as I'll go. Thanks for the lift." She blew him away with fire, his blackened corpse bouncing and rolling nearly a hundred meters before coming to rest. The were a silent moment when nothing moved, no one said a word.

"She's a mage! Kill her!"

Diamond slipped out of the way of a sword thrust "Tsk, you aren't very good with that..." She lunged past his sword, pressing her hand to his face "Goodnight!" His head exploded in a bloody mess. She turned to the others "Who's next!?"

"Oh, shit, no WAY!"

One ran. She ignored him and focused on the remaining two "Die, fuckers." She whispered in a deadly voice as she blew a fist-sized hole in the left one's chest. He fell, gurgling. The last one hesitated. A mistake. In a second, he was dead too; the side of his neck torn away. It took her a second to realize... she was free again "Ha! And I though that they were too tough!"

**Shu Empire: Hall**
Without any announcement, or anything of a formal sort, a nondescript soldier arrived. He stopped and bent down, bracing himself on his knees, his breath coming in short gasps. It was obvious that he had been running hard.

OOC: *giggles* :P
"Ah, I need to introduce myself again to you, sir." It was then he took a graceful bow to the General, lowering his head. "Officer Kurtz, General." He spoke, in a smaller tone then he had greeted, before rising his head up again. "I came to report two things. One was that Officer Disturbed needs to head down already to the scout to collect her in, who knows what might have happened." He then chimed again. "And my searches for any troops of the enemy allegiances in the mountain on the far west of our control; well, they are not occupied by enemy forces."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Empire of Shu: Chambers >

Yoosei nods and then looks at Marcus. "I need a manuscript with the names of the generals. So I can choose wisely a few among them to bring forth with me tomorrow at dawn."

< Empire of Wei: Streets >

Kiiro twitches his ears and looks at Onyxia. "for how long will you still be sorta of hugging me?" he asks softly before shifting his attention back to the vixen. "What sort of jobs would you have to offer us?" he asks while raising an eyebrow. He was intrigued about what offer could the vixen possible do to them.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Empire of Wei: Streets >

Onyxia's cheery attitude quickly ceased her tail dropped to the ground "Oh fine party pooper," the large dragoness released her hug from Kiiro standing beside him with an obviously disappointed look on her muzzle, arms crossed over her massive chest.

< Shu Empire: Hall >

Disturbed didnt say anything afterwards as he didnt want to upset the general any further, but only listened.

< Wei Empire: Plains >

Mara smirked seeing the arrowed soldiers falling then she hit in the face with the butt of a spear which left a bruise mark, "You...FUCKER!!!" she growled loud and deeply. A lighted essence started to surround her as she was prepared for her Musou attack thens he vanished without a trace before appearing behind a group of soldiers slashing with a fury of strikes much quicker then her normal ones. Vanishing again she reappeared behind another group and did the same. As her Musou ended many of the soldiers were already bloody but she wasnt as she returned to the middle of the soldiers. The tigress using a soldier she lept up into the air only to come back down with her body upside down pointing her clawed fist to the ground spinning she crashed into the earth kicking up parts of the earth aswell as knocking any soldiers away that was still alive.
The OCA
(Shu Empire: Hall)

Clayton put a paw to his chin. "Half of your report is useful. I think last tactician was useless after all" he sighed and shook his head. "Officers, we are gathering too many over here, please make your move to the headquarters, I will consult the emperor right now about our situation, then go to you so we can get our orders."
The massive wolf took a needed breath, then looked onto Disturbed and then at the uncane soldier, "Please be so corteous to help on that recovery mission, Officer, you have my permission. If you make it fast, you might even be able to take part in our first mission with our new tactician. Now all of you, get to your posts."
The general nodded to Kurtz, Goliath (If he ever is gonna post again) and Disturbed, and then went inside the hall.

(Chambers)

Marcus went over to a shelf and quickl returned to Yoosei's side. He showed him a papyrus roll with written codes showing the recent military ins and outs, separated by recent and older of course. "Here it is: General Clayton is our best commanding general, General Albus is our most agile Paladin, and General Ikuo is our best Swordmaster, I hope you balance your choices well. I must attend another matter right now" the councelor said, then looked seriously on the girl, "Please make haste, every second counts."

(Wei Empire: Streets)

The girl grinned, before she took a step forward, "I would love to have you two as my royal guards" she said, smiling.

(Wu Empire: Plains)

Mara's small altercate got Mark alert. However, it was seconds before he reacted, that the tigress had taken care of all the enemies.
It was then when he got off his horse, "Hey!" he shouted over to Mara. "You okay? You hurt?!" he asked, watching her body for anymore injuries.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I honestly don't know what to do...

IC: Sulfur had crept through the shadow's of the Emperor's Chamber Hall. His bow was strung, but not hilted, an arrow hidden underneath his tunic sleeve, a vial attached to his belt. Another silent day...