Join our server on Discord

Dynasty Warriors a-like RPG
OOC: Bleh.

IC:

Soon finding not much of authority to speak of his searches, he had only one place left to check; the front doors to the Emperor's Halls. Although he knew he couldn't get in, that was not his intention.

Turning around the corner, he already found three others; a black-furred wolf, the General of sorts, and another person - facing the wrong way, since he couldn't see the features. But he pulled back behind the wall. "Hm. To disturb or not..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

"Hmm... who might you be?" Clayton asked, his eyes looking down at the new figure, "As I was talking with our Officer here, it's more likely we are going to need leading people into our upcoming assault, this also means our unit usage will be limited. But if you are interested young lad, that pleases me, what's your name?"

Meanwhile, Yoosei had been dragged all the way to the huge Castle. Marcus was good enough sure of what he was doing, and in seconds, he dragged the fox girl to the halls. "I must see the Emperor Clayton, step aside."

The General heard the councelor's commands and didn't object, he stepped aside again and let the two pass.

"Alright my girl" Marcus said to Yoosei, "You better pay debt respect to Lord Hector, you are going to be examined by him, and if he chooses it, you are going to be promoted, understood?" he said, beckoning to the large pair of doors that would take her to the Emperor's halls.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed grunted to himself softly as his anxioty woar off as the General spoke. Then all of a sudden looking at all of the people passing through and in the hallway "Busy day," the wolf said. Then looked at Gol who had arrived and smirked...he doesnt even look like he could hold his own.

< Wu Empire: Plains >

Mara phased out for a moment only to reapear behind Mark on his horse. She didnt sit normally she just merely squatted dont which made it look like she sat on the back of the horse, "Sure, hmm..I believe there is a Shu encampment about 30 miles south of here, thats where I was heading for."

< Wie Empire: Streets >

"Oooo...and their fiesty too I like'm like that," Onyxia grinned slightly only for her grin to grow more as she was given the okay to take the axe bandit. Without any more words she bolted from her leaned back position right at the bandit in the middle holding the axe. With a strong backhand she hit the broad side of the axe knocking it away for a moment only to grab him by the neck and toss him down the street. "Weee!!!" The large dragoness squealed as she persued the bandit further "Com'ere you little man you!"
The OCA

The leading bandit was thrown to the floor and got a good pounding upon landing, but he could leap back and kickjump sideways to catch the flying axe before it fell to the floor, "Little challenge for us!" he growled, "Don't even think we are a group of pushovers missy, we are not going to give you any quarters just because you are a," he then actually spotted the giant size of a dragoness who had pounded him, "Woman?"

The other two, before they could even draw their weapons, spotted Onyxia and immediatly stepped back, "They don't pay me to fight with muscled babes!" they both said in unison, then they scrambled up and disappeared in a single run.

"Hey!" the leader turned around, "You cowards don't leave!!" he yelled, a vein bulging beneath his head.

"Well, hold yourself," Mark said, grinning a bit, "He knows how to run, and fast!" he warned and suddenly he gave order, "Let's go!"
The horse took off into a small trot, before it suddenly started accelearting at an alarming constansy, eventually he sped with full force, "I'm guessing you are talking of the one settled a few miles away from here, we'll get there soon!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

He bowed a little with his paw in front of his chest.

"My name is Gol, I am a command officer aswell, my lord.

He stood up straight again in attention to the General.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
OOC: Eh, sorry for not posting for a while. I've had a very serious case of writer's block... you know what it's like.

IC:

Diamond would have followed the dragon were it not for the thought of him being an enemy. She just watched him until he left her sight and sighed. Maybe it was a good thing that she hadn't been noticed... she sighed again and reached for the slim pack she had hidden below her clothes. It contained a tent, the material warded by herself to resist both water and the cold. It would serve for a while; all the walking she had done in the day had exhausted her, but only physically. She could practice her arts while resting.

Kiiro laughed, and slightly crossed his arms in a way that he wouldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Wei Empire: Streets >

Right after Kiiro's sentance the monstrous dragoness pounced on the bandit lead pinning his arms to the ground and grinned widely "No way!! I'll keep him as a pet." she stepped back up before throwing the bandit over her shoulder like a piece of meat "I'll take him home and do fun things to him."

< Wu Empire: Plains >

The tigress just smirked as she stood suprisingly still on the speeding horse riding across the plains. With her low center of gravity she stayed on the horse in her position quite easily.
The OCA

"Who is that?" Hector pondered as he saw Yoosei entering the room. He was about to deal with her, but he saw Marcus. "Marcus what is the signi-" but he shut up as he remembered, "I believe this is my new tactician."

"Yes sir, she is actually a young strategist, but I am more than sure you'll be able to promote her and in no time she'll be most valious in your operations."

"I hope so, for your own good."

Marcus gulped, then instructed Yoosei to go up to the Emperor, waiting for her to ascend so they'd conduct the promotion.

Clayton looked onto Gol, his eyes squinting at the smaller wolf, "I hope you know what you are messing yourself in boy. As soon as the tactician orders us, we'll get to the front lines" he then bent over, obviously ending his menacing looking face in front of Gol's, "And from there, it's no turning back."

"Hold!" Mark commanded, the horse stopping briefly after as he diverted something in his range of view, "Think we are near, there's smoke coming out around those sets of rocks" he said, then smirked, "You ready?" he looked back on the tigress.

"AHHH!!" the leader bandit screamed, "NO!!" he shouted from the dragoness' shoulders, then suddenly he stabbed his knife on Onyxia's claw, rolled himself up, and with amazing dexterety, he pulled out from the huge dragoness' arms, before he ran away yelling like a girl.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad