Join our server on Discord

Dynasty Warriors a-like RPG

Clayton held his enormous halberd to his side and nodded to Disturbed, "It would appear that our last tactician didn't meet the Lord's expectancy. As such, he has dispatched him from his place. We are to wait until we get a new tactician for our plans. My division is going to take care of a Wei and Wu Base to the North, it is odd, but we have become aware of some sort of alliance. We must destroy that bond before it becomes cane with either Wu or Wei emperors. If both Empires were to turn on us, we are lost."

Finishing his sentence, his glance turned to Disturbed, "If you are interested, I can give you some troops so we go raid that place when the new tactician comes, it would come in handy to have such a fine warrior on our side, Officer."

Marcus practically started dragging Yoosei back to the castle, he was relieved he had found her. Or his whole life would have been spent behind the cold bars of the prison. "You need not to worry milady, a tactician is heavily protected at all times, and if you are an strategist, then you can help your Lord, who's in need for your services!" he explained.

OOC: Nu-uh! Marcus' the Emperor's Councelor, random character. Mark is one of my mains.

IC:

"I doubt you did I am just," but he heard her praise and Mark immediatly cut himself short, "An excellent marksman of the South, I was just training my horse for further based movility when we are engaging with the enemy" he said, showing off a bit.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Yoosei winces softly, yet not noticeable, as he drags her all the way to the castle.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

"That's what I wanted to hear, now let's get to him, we shall be waiting in the main chamber and then go applicate you as soon as the lord finishes the comercy meeting with Lord Hanz."

Upon getting up, the girl nodded, but she didn't want to respond or anything, she just hid behind Kiiro, as she was being followed by three bandits carrying Iron Axes, they didn't look powerful, but still did look threatening.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Yoosei nods and follows Marcus. She had to admit that she was really nervous, after all she never thought in becoming a tactician. Yet this was a good chance to bring more honour to the Tsumetai family, a good chance she shouldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm..i need some action, i wonder if there is anything that is going to happen, perhaps i'll go ask somebody."

He jumped to his feet and slid down the mountain top, down to the Shu village and heading to go see the high counslor.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Nodding gently to Tiff, the red-haired dragon started to walk slowly into the city, looking around at all the different places. He was to report to a senior of authority within the empire's walls, more or less the castle of such would bear such.; since he was the only one scouting of such the mountain ranges. He had only taken a few moments, before he started to make it into the castle. "Now a member of authority..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed's wolf ears witched like mad hearing the General's words, which pleased him so. The wolf bestowed a grin of confidence, "It would be my honor to lead a squad of soldiers in the name of the Lord, just tell me where and I shall conquer it."

Onyxia however came out of a crossing street not knowing what was going on she stepped right in the middle of where Kirro and the three bandits were standing. She blinked and looked at Kirro and her eyebrow show up "Kirro what are you doing..?" she said then looke behind her and saw the three bandits "Oooo a fight?! Oh I'll watch okay." the monstrous dragoness stepped to the side of the street and leaned up against the side of a buidling "Hey leave one in pieces for me, I'd like to use one for some...experiments."

< Wu Empire: Plains >

"Mmm..yes could be usefull to get the ones who try to run away." Mara gave a dark grin "I was just about to go look for a fight..wanna come? Could always use a good bow."
The OCA
Sulfur sleeked along the hallways towards the emperor's chambers. His leather brigandine and tunic smothered the noise of approach, the clicking of his toes the only sign. He hid among the busts, paintings, curtains, and tapestries, slithering his tail until he arrived at the antechamber of the Chamber Hall.

General Clayton and another dog-officer stood at its threshold. The dragon bodyguard remained in the shadows of a door alcove, waiting for the two to leave, or go inside.

"Woah woah woah, calm down kid" Clayton said, before he smiled, "Never seen that enthusiasm since the Emperor's first battle when he was a little boy" he said, then folded his arms, "You'll have to wait. The Emperor is in need of a new tactician, upon he gets one, we are good enough ready to strike anywhere."

Hanz then left the Emperor's altar. The huge dragon emperor put a claw to his chin as he thought about the military problems his reign was suffering off since their last defeat. Reinforcements... I'm going to need reinforcements.

Clayton saw the bodyguard stopping in front of them. It was true that both canines were so massive they very well covered the entrance to the chamber. The General stepped aside to let Sulfur in.

"Wouldn't mind a battle to train a bit" Mark said, grinning wide, "Want a ride?" he said as he hopped back on his horse.

The hooded lady stepped back at the large dragoness' sudden appearance. She was worried about her own safety, but she also thought of the ones engaging with the bandits, "Uhm... be careful!"

"That girl is quite precious to us, we've seen her face and she's cute" one of the bandits admitted, before swinging his axe around, "I'm about to grab her for our boss. You better hand her right now peacefully, or you are in for a good ass kickin'" he said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He ran into the castle to find the General, he began walking in the castle into the room where the General was found and Disturbed.

"My lord, pardon my interruptions, I was curious, is there any oncoming battles with one of the kingdoms?"

He stood there a few feet away from Disturbed with his spear standing on the ground by his side.
The Mod Squad
The OCA